Chapter 14-Decision

Arav's Pov

Today I am going to see the girl. I don't know but I am kinda nervous. But that's ok.

Today I wear something formal. Because I am a CEO after all.

We start our car. I realize that dad and Joishy look really happy. I don't know why but maybe they knew something that I don't know. Btw whatever.

We reach her house. Dad rings the bell and A lady opens the door. I don't know why I feel that I know this lady but where I saw her I didn't remember at all.

We sit on the sofa in the drawing-room. Then I realized that Joishy is not there. I ask dad where is she. Dad says that she was with the girl.

After some time Joishy comes with a girl. The girl wears a red kameez and golden jewelry. I don't see her properly because she lowers her head too low but somehow she seems familiar. She looks nervous her hands are shaking badly. I feel sad for her, poor girl.

Then she sits in front of me. I tried to recognize her properly who is she?

Joishy tells her to look up then I see her properly sh_she is Tazkia .oh god, I am going to marry her and somehow I feel good and happy to see her. My heart feels good to see her.

Red lipstick suits her she doesn't wear any makeup. That makes her different from other girls. I find it hot btw. She looks beautifully cute. And hot also.

Then She looks up to dad first and gets surprised. I see her all movements all the time. After that, she looks at me slowly. She gets extra nervous to see me here. She can't breathe I think she has some difficulties seeing me here. I know it's shocking but it's also shocking for me too.

She shockingly stares at me for some time and then I caught her staring at me. Then she understands that I caught her so she lowers her graze from me. So cute!!

After some time our parents tell us to go to the garden and talk. We go there. I can see the Nervous Tazkia here. She just stops her breathing. I tell her to calm down I am not going to eat or kill her. She can breathe properly.

She thought Mimi is my girlfriend but I solve this problem and explain to her everything that's happened that day. She tells me that she doesn't want to marry because she wanted to establish herself first. I know that her parents want to marry her quickly so I tell her about this matter.

That's not only the reason I really want to be with her. My heart wants her. So I say to her that I am going to support her in everything. It's true.

She says that she is okay with our marriage. I am happy.

When we go back to the house Joishy tease us saying love birds and I invent a new thing about Tazkia. She can blush also. She is really something. Slowly I invent new things about her. That's interesting I love it.

We both tell our parents about our decision they feel very happy about our decision.  Joishy seems very happy because her best friend is going to be with her all the time. I feel happy for her and also for me.

We are ready to go home now but Tazkia tells Joishy to stay with her today and I think she needs her today so I and dad agree on this. Before going home I glance at her last time and see that she also looking at me and that makes me happy.

I am kind of happy about my dad's decision that he choose Tazkia for me. I can see that slowly my heart fall for her maybe!! . She is cute though 🥰.