Chapter 13-Soon

Day after tomorrow

Tazkia's Pov

Everyone is happy except me. My family is so much busy with preparations. Mom came to me and said that they will be here at 12 pm. So I have to get ready fast.

Today I am not happy but seeing my parents happy I can't be sad. I have to feel happy for my parents at least.

I wear red kameez with a pair of golden Jhumka and bangles. I don't wear makeup. I don't like makeup. I liked to stay natural. I just put on some red lipstick and eyeliner. Eyeliner because my eyes are so little because I am kinda chubby. Ok, I am ready. I look good today.

Now it's 12 pm. Mom told me that they will be here anytime. I called Joishy to come. She told me that she will be here anytime.

I am happy that she will be here with me.
I heard the bell is ringing. That means they are here. Where is Joishy? I feel so nervous right now.

Then she came. I feel happy to see her.

Tazkia to Joishy

- where were you? I am feeling so nervous you know. I thought they are here.

- oh oh. Wait wait. Why are you, nervous love? Yes, they are here. I saw you're soon-to-be hubby. He is handsome yr. 

- what 😦 you saw him. Hey, but he is not my soon to so stop.

- hey, yes yes I understand. Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen. Ok, believe me, I am with you. Aunty told me to take you there. Let's go.

- really. I am not going there. Please stay with me.

- what are you saying Taz, come. Btw you look stunning. He will be drooling to see you like that.

- really now stop saying this type of sentence. Stay with me okay.

- fine.

So I put the dupatta on my head. And went to the living room where all of them have their talk. They are laughing at something.

Now I feeling more nervous. I held Joishy's hand tightly. She told me to be confident.

I go there by lowering my head. I feel so nervous. What if they don't like me?

My hand is literally shaking. I took the sit between mom and Joishy. I am shaking and squeezing Joishy's hand hard.

Joishy told me in my ears that to look up. I slowly look up and see Joishy's father. I am surprised to see him. What is he doing here? Then I took my eyes to the man beside my uncle and see him.

My heart just stops for once. I can't breathe properly. I just can't believe my eyes that he is going to be my hubby. This is unbelievable. He looks so handsome in formals.

Then I remember that I was staring at him shamelessly and he caught me. Oh God, he caught me.

I take my graze from him. And lower my head. I gather myself together. Then Joishy whispered to my ear that
"Hello soon to be sister in law."

I watch her smiling at me. She knows everything from the fast. She didn't tell me anything. I hate her. I will teach her a lesson, idiot.

Then, my mom, dad, and uncle told me that I am looking gorgeous. I thanked them.

They told us to go to the garden for talking. Joishy takes me to the garden and I don't know what to say.

Joishy says all the best to us and left.

Arav stands beside me and started talking to kill the awkwardness between us. And I glad that he did.

Arav - I am not gonna eat you. Ok. Don't feel nervous and you can breathe.

Tazkia - I am not nervous. It's just that the situation is unbelievable.

Arav - I know, same for me. Tazkia.

Taz - you want to get married to me?

Arav - yes. Why not? you don't want to?

Taz - you have a girlfriend right what about her? You can't just marry me when you love someone else it's not right. I am very disappointed in you Arav. How can you do that to her?

Arav - wohh wohh. Wait a minute, woman. What are you talking about? I don't have any girlfriend okay. I am single. I never had a gf.

Taz - don't say that. I know everything okay with you and Mimi. You guys were kissing that day. You forgot so easily about that day. You are such a playboy.

Arav - hey, you have misunderstood me. We are not kissing it's just that how can I say that she tried to kiss me that day. and I don't like her like that. If I would like her I will not be here today. Okay.

Taz - oh.

Arav - Yeah oh. You can't just accuse something like that without knowing the matter. I am not a playboy ok. I respect women. Also, it's not a bad idea to marry someone whom I know rather than marry a stranger.

Taz - sorry. It's just that I thought you are cheated on her. That's it. And you are right about it. 

Arav - that's ok. I know what you are thinking but this is not your fault. I don't like her like that, So it's ok.

Taz - but that's not the problem I don't want to marry right now. I want to establish first then I am going to get married.

Arav - you can do that after marriage also. And can I tell you something?

Taz - hmm. but ...

Arav - my dad told me that your mom and dad are going to get you to marry no matter what you do or say. If I say no to them they will search for another groom for you.

Taz - really. I know about that thing. I don't know why they are hell-bent on marrying me so soon. but can't deny them. I will marry you but you have to support me In everything.

Arav - of course soon to be wife I will always support you.

Taz - thank you.

Arav - I know it's a big decision in our life but we can give it a try don't we?

Taz - yes we can.

We smile at each other. I am feeling relieved that Arav is not in love with anyone. And he is a good boy. Sometimes he is arrogant but I can manage. I don't want to lose him. He is a good friend of mine. I started to fall for him more. Maybe it's the same for him. I don't know about him. But I am falling for him. I like him.

After our conversation, we headed to the living room and Joishy says that "the love birds are here."

Arav looks at me. And I am blushing for his intense look and feel my cheeks heated up like fire. Why am I feel like that suddenly?

Maybe Arav saw my blush because he is smiling like a fool. But looks cute. ( stop Tazkia )

Our parents asked us about our answer to this marriage we both said yes. Our family becomes happy to listen to our answer.

Joishy looks happy more than me. I have to talk to her. What is going with her?

They are ready to go home. I told Joishy to stay at our house. Joishy said yes.

They bid bye to us. Before going Arav glance at me for the last time. I feel a blush on my cheeks. Oh, that blush of mine is going to kill me someday.