Chapter 3-Wrong

But Tazkia was hit by someone and they both fell to the ground. the someone is Her senior name, Mimi. Actually, Mimi hit her intentionally. Because Mimi bullies her juniors all the time.

Everyone knew that.

Mimi told Tazkia to said sorry to her. But Tazkia was surprised she didn't do anything. why would she say sorry to her?

Mimi - hey say sorry, it's your fault.

"But I didn't do anything", Tazkia said.

Mimi was about to pick up a fight but that time Arav is there.

So after seeing Arav, Mimi didn't do anything to her.

Mimi tried to act innocent in front of Arav because she liked him but Arav considered her as a friend and Mimi said to Arav

"Hey Arav, see that junior's they are so mean to me".

Arav - What is happening here?

He looks at Joishy with questioning eyes.

Joishy told him everything and say "Bhai actually Tazkia didn't want to hurt senior. It's not her fault. why would she say sorry to her .?"

Arav- Mimi, are you sure she Is
rude to u?

Mimi - Yes of course. look at her . she is rude.

Arav looks at Tazkia. She looks angry. So he thought -he knows Mimi and also she is senior so junior should respect their seniors. Arav told Tazkia "say sorry to Mimi and ended this here."

"plz and stop this problem here now." Arav again said.

After hearing Arav's illogical accusation Tazkia became very angry and left the place without saying anything.

Joishy told her brother with disappointment "bhai she is innocent. this is not right. you don't know her personality. she has never been rude to anyone. actually, she doesn't know how to be rude to anyone. I am disappointed in you Bhai. You thought we are rude seriously you believe her over us."

Mimi was happy because she gets what she wanted. Mimi thanked Arav for taking her side.

Arav didn't know what to do? why he blamed her without knowing anything. that's not right. He felt guilty. But then he thought why Would Mimi said to him wrong about anyone. Mimi is also innocent.

Arav didn't know what is right and wrong. But that is not his fault also. But he felt guilty somehow.

He felt heartache inside.

But on the other hand

Tazkia started to hate Arav. because he didn't try to know the truth and blamed her.

First, she liked him but after that incident, she didn't want it anymore. This liking thing. Then again she believed never except anything from anyone.

Tazkia never liked anyone because see afraid of being liked or loved. She didn't expect any boy to loved her or liked her. Also, Tazkia didn't want to be in any relationship. Because she knew if she loves someone and one day if the boy cheated with her she could not be able to bear these types of cheating. It will break her into pieces. She is chubby and also brown she believed that any boy would not ever like or loved her. Because she is not beautiful. (But that's not true she is really beautiful). But she thought that she is not beautiful.

Joishy tried to explain to Tazkia about her brother but Tazkia told her to stop saying anything about her brother.

so Joishy stopped talking about her brother and told her to go to the class. After that, they reached the class and attended their class.

( Joishy knew Tazkia's insecurities about her looks. Also, know that she didn't like boys that much. She felt guilty somehow for her brother accusing her like that.)

——————-/