Chapter 2-Family

Tazkia took a book from Joishy's bookshelf. 
trying to read the book but she feels so sleepy and her eyes, became heavy and she sleeps in peace.

Dinner is ready. Arav and Joishy present in the dining room. But Tazkia is In Joishy's room.
So Joishy told his brother to tell Tazkia to come for dinner.

Arav goes to her room and finds Tazkia sleeping. His heart doesn't want to wake her up. But the brain wants to. Arav stared at her chubby cute face for some time. He saw her eyes were moving. So Arav takes away his eyes from her face.
Tazkia wakes up and is surprised and confused to see Arav. Seeing her confused look he told her that he comes to take her to the dining room for dinner.
So Tazkia woke up from the bed and wash her face and go to the dining room with Arav.

When they reach the room, they found Arav's father there Mr.Ahmed.
Tazkia greets him. Mr.Ahmed likes Tazkia very much.
They had their dinner and go to sleep.

In the morning, they started for their college. Bid bye to everyone.

Tazkia And Joishy end their 2nd-year final exam. Obtained good marks.
They applied to the same university.
Arav also ends his 2nd semester at university.

Tazkia never meets Arav after that meeting in their house.
Their life going on normally.

Tazkia and Joishy's new university starts this week. They are freshers now. So they afraid they are gone under ragging or something like that.

First day at university,

Tazkia waits for Joishy for half an hour but oh there is she.
Tazkia is so angry with her. She tries to ignore her but her pretty face melts all anger.

So after their sweet fights, they go to the university to know about their dorms and class, etc. They move to their dorms. 2nd day they come to university and was about to go to the class but.

w8 for the next part. I will publish it soon.
comment on your thinking about my story and thank you😘.