Chapter 5-After Party

Although
Tazkia was very angry at first but in the dance, she doesn't want to create a scene.
so, She forgave him.
Arav became really happy.

Tazkia - Leave me now. I forgive you ok.

Arav - hmm, thanks. But before leaving let's be friends ok.

Tazkia - No, you need to work hard for my friendship. you don't trust me. I don't know you clearly. I need some time.

Arav- ok, take your time as much as you want.

so after their conversation, Arav released her.

The Dance is over.

The conversation between Arav and Tazkia is listened to by Mimi. She felt jealous. So she came up with a plan. So she mixed something with a drink and went to Tazkia.

Mimi- Hey, I apologize for my behavior.

Tazkia- it's an okay senior. that's the past.

Tazkia is so simple and innocent that she didn't understand Mimi's plan.

Mimi, - Have a drink. it's for my apology.

Tazkia - Oh, thanks.

Tazkia takes the drink. walked away from there.
And Mimi told a boy to gave her a lesson and disturbed her.

After the party,

Joishy searched the whole university for Tazkia. but she didn't find her anywhere.

Joishy - Bhai, did you see Tazkia anywhere?

Arav- No, where is she? I saw her on the dance floor but after that, I didn't see her.

Joishy- I couldn't find her anywhere I am scared Bhai.

Arav- Don't worry. I will find her. go to your dorms. it's too late now. I will call you if I find her. Ok.

Joishy- Call me as soon as you find her.ok, Bhai.

Joishy left the place because its curfew time in her dorms and also she believed her brother.

At that same time, Mimi was there and heard their conversation. She was surprised. Where is she?
the boy She told to give her a lesson is here now. He didn't even follow her. She didn't know anything. Somehow she was scared.

Arav searched the whole university. But he didn't search the backside of the auditorium.
so he went there to find her.
After going to that place Arav saw something lying on the floor. Ok, No not something someone. He was surprised 😲.

who?

I will tell you guys in the next part.

sorry for any type of mistakes.

Comment your thoughts...