Chapter 12-Discussion

A discussion is going on between two families. They really want to do that ceremony quickly they can't wait for so long. What is this about? Any guesses???

Arav's Pov

I am feeling happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I have joined as the CEO of our family company. Sad because I felt like I am missing something in my life. ( What is that? )

I also miss my college. My friends also.

I was engulfed in my thoughts when dad came to my room.

Dad to Arav

- Arav I want to discuss something with you.

- yes, dad. What do you want to say?

- son you are mature now and also you are in a position where you can manage everything of your own.

- yes dad. I am happy that you trust me and you give love and respect for my all decisions. Thank you, dad.

- son I want you to get married. I know you don't have a girlfriend. So I have seen a perfect girl for you to get married to.

- dad I respect your decision. But who is she?

- I am not going to tell you now. But the girl is perfect for you. Just trust me. We are going to meet her the day after tomorrow.

- ok dad. I trust you.

- just meet her once whatever your answer is you have to tell me ok. I will respect your decision.

- thanks, dad.

-good night son

- good night dad.

Oh God, why marriage it's not like I am not ready. It's feeling like something else is missing. I am missing something what is it? Let's see what happens. But I am curious about the girl. Who is she?

Tazkia,s Pov

Arav left the college. But why am I even thinking about him? I don't want to see him. My poor heart. Stop doing that to me.

I feel happy that I performed well that day. I feel more confident now about my singing.

When I was thinking about this I heard a knock on my door.
Mom and dad together that's not normal.

Mom&Dad to Tazkia

Mom - we come here to discuss something love.

Taz - yes mom and dad. Come inside.

Dad - we want to discuss your marriage. We know that you are in the last semester. You will end your exams quickly.

Taz - I know. But marriage dad isn't it too fast. I want to establish myself first.

Mom - we know love but you can continue after marriage. We found a perfect match for you.

Taz - who is he?

Dad - we will not gonna tell you anything about him now. They are coming to our house the day after tomorrow. We always make good decisions for you love. Just trust us once.

Taz - ok dad and mom. I trust you guys.

Mom and dad - we love you. Thank you, love.

Taz - I love you two too. Good night.

Mom and dad - good night love.

Seriously, I just can't believe myself. I don't know what to do. I call Joishy for help. I called her but she didn't answer the call. So I decided to text her. Maybe she is asleep.

After one hour she texted me back that "let's see what happened. Trust your parents once."

Ok, let's see what happened. Hope for the best. It's not like that I going to get married to that boy. But I am just curious about the boy. Who is he?