Chapter 18-Perfect

Tazkia's pov,

I sat on the bed and took a book from the shelves. Arav taking so much time to take a bath. This is so much irritating waiting for someone. I huffed.

I was just engulfed in my book world when my husband came out only in a towel. And he just stood in front of me. Really, this is not a good idea, he is testing my patients.

He just stood there and stared at me and I also stared at him at the same time. Like there is no tomorrow.

I could see the water droplets fell on his lips then on his good build packs and disappeared in his v line. Unconsciously, I gulped. Sometimes I thought that how lucky I am to marry this handsome human being.

After I didn't know how much time went by and suddenly my phone interrupted our moment. I took my phone to looked at what is going on it's the dam alarm. I again looked at him and gather my emotions together and started saying

Taz - Mr khan where are your clothes? You can't just roam around like this ok.

Arav - what? This is my room. And I can do whatever I want to do.

Taz - no you can't. Before you are lived alone here but now I am also living here. So better you behaved yourself.

Arav got closer to me and hold my waist tightly and pulled me closer and my hands are now rested on his upper body. And I am sure that Arav can feel the shiver that his touch made in my body.

Arav - ( he smirk ) you are my wife you have the full authority on me. Also, I have full authority over you. So you can see me as much as you can.

Taz- leave me. I have to go to attend The ceremony.

Arav - no ceremony can wait for us. But this moment is a rare one.

Taz - leave me Arav. We are agreed to take things slow right? Now leave me and wear some clothes, please.

Arav - you don't like me this way ha don't lie. I know you like my handsome body. 

Then I got an idea. If we staying in this position for some time we sure gonna be late for the ceremony.
Then I pinch his upper body quickly and he released me and I took this as an opportunity and leave the room quickly.

Arav - that hurts. you will pay for this.

Taz - ok we can watch that later and now please get ready come fast.
Arav took his clothes and went to the bathroom.

Arav's pov

I forget to take my clothes. So I came out of the bathroom and then saw my wife who just busy In her book world. I stood in front of her and I know I affect her and I can feel it when I touched her. It felt good to touch her. Her fragrance makes me crazy. She is pure beauty.

I was messing with her she just pinches me and left the room. I am going to take my revenge just wait and watch Mrs. khan.

At the living room

Arav came to the room and saw Joishy and Tazkia gossiping about something. 

Arav - let's go.

Taz just turned around and stopped in her position. She just checked him out for some time and Arav also looked at her as her.
Their moment again spoiled by

Joishy- huhmmm (she clears her throat). I am here ok. So, guys, we are going to be late so let's go. you guys can check out each other later at night.

Arav and Taz - stop it Joishy.

They smiled together.

They arrived at the ceremony and everyone congratulate them one by one for their marriage.

Now it's time for a couple dance Joishy announced.

Arav took Tazs hand and lead her to the dance floor and it's started

Perfect

Song by Ed Sheeran

( Music is started and Arav land his hand on Taz's waist and holds one hand with one hand. Taz rests her one hand on his shoulder and started dancing )

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet 

( Taz told Arav that it's her favorite song )

I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
Darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

(Arav pulls her closer to him like she just belongs to him only)

And in your eyes, you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

( Taz is happy and the dream came true. She rested her head on his shoulder , and feel the song )

Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite songWhen you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breathBut you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonightWell, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I knowShe shares my dreams, ...

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight
Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids, but we're so in loveFightin' against all oddsI know we'll be alright this timeDarling, just hold my handBe my girl, I'll be your manI see my future in your eyesBaby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my armsBarefoot on t...

Fightin' against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listenin' to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight
Oh, no, no
Mm
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
No, I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

They didn't realize when the song gets end. They just so into themselves. They love their own company.