Chapter 34-Red

A few days later,

Tazkia's office became crazy for their office anniversary. All the employees are so excited about the occasion. They are preparing themselves for the big day. Employees are busy with their work. Girls are busy shopping for dresses.

Tazkia took Joishy help in choosing the right dress for her. Joishy picked a cute yet sexy. Joishy commented that his brother will droodle after seeing his wife. Tazkia felt shy and dismissed the topic there.

The Party Day,

Arav left early because he is the CEO, after all. He wanted to stay to see his wife when she dressed for the party. But Taz argues with him and forces him to leave for work. he made a face but eventually went to the party venue.

Tazkia glam-up her with a red ball party gown, minimal makeup, and a pair of stud jewelry. Her curves compliment her body. She looks like a queen of a kingdom, which is Arav's Kingdom. Joishy and her dad compliment her. She felt happy. Arav told his driver to drive Tazkia to the venue. the driver escorts Tazkia from the door and leads her to the car. After 20 minutes of drive, the car reached the venue. Tazkia thanked the driver and started walking to the venue entries.

But she doesn't know that someone is watching her from one of the pillars beside the entry

But she doesn't know that someone is watching her from one of the pillars beside the entry. Tazkia is about to enter the venue when someone pulls her to a dark place. Tazkia got scared when she was about to scream but someone put his hand on her mouth. At the same time, a car passes by them, now Tazkia can see the mysterious man's face.

She was shocked to see who he is. Her eyes widened in surprise. She started to hit his wrist. He moves his hand immediately.

"What is wrong with you? Are you trying to kill me? This is so crazy, Arav." She screams like a madwoman.

Arav was surprised. He looks dumbfounded. "I am so sorry Darling. It's supposed to be a surprise. I wanted to see you first before everyone". Arav cocooned her like a child.

Ignore the new endearment Arav use for her, Tazkia scolds him for scaring her like that. "You look ravishing today. I feel like kidnap you and lock in our room. It will be fun right?" Arav asked her huskily. 

Tazkia doesn't know how to answer this question. She just blushes and hits his shoulder playfully. Arav couldn't control himself anymore. So, he starts to descending his face to kiss her lips. Tazkia acts quickly, she puts one hand on Arav's mouth and stops him to kiss her. Arav narrowed his eyes and remove her hand from his mouth.

"What's wrong? You don't want to kiss me now. I said sorry for earlier right." Arav said with a hurtful voice. Tazkia understands her mistake and how she has not explained to him why she can't kiss him now. "Okay, I am sorry. It's just I didn't bring my lipstick with me. If you kiss me right now, it will smudge my lipstick." She explained to him.

"Oh," Arav answered. But then Arav smirk and said "So what I can't kiss you on the lips. I can kiss you on any part of your body right." "What are you sa..." Tazkia can't complete her sentence when she felt Arav lips on the crook of her neck. She shivered and felt a wave of jolt leave her body. "You were saying, something princess". Arav whispered on her neck.

"Huh?" She can't form a sentence properly because of the heat of romance between them. Arav smile at her neck, a real smile. He then removes her hair from her shoulder. He again kissed her neck, bite the area, swipes his tongue, and sucks the area. Tazkia can't move from her place. It's always like that. He kept her captivate all the time. Tazkia also wanted to do the same thing with him. She also loves the kisses he gave her.

When Arav was satisfied with his work, he last gives her a long open-mouth kiss and took his face in front of her. Now he is face to face with Tazkia. "You owe me a long kiss princess," he said to her huskily. Suddenly, his eyes widen in realization. "You go attend the party. I am coming after you" saying he remove himself from her. "Is something wrong?" Tazkia asked. Don't know what is happened to him suddenly.

"Nothing, you go. I am coming." he again said. "Ok, Come fast" with that Tazkia left the place. Arav huff in frustration and look down. You guess it right he got a boner. Who won't, when you have a sexy wife and after when he taste her skin, it's impossible for him to control himself. But he needs to control himself for his wife.