Chapter 28 - Movie Night

Taz's Pov,

When I woke up as usual I found myself caged in protective warm hands. Yeah! You guess right he is my husband.

I glanced at the watch it says 6:12. It's too early for holiday. But I can't sleep again. So I decided to check out my husband's handsome face. Sharp nose, long eyelashes, plump lips. These lips oh! I remembered our first kiss from last night. Suddenly I felt shy.

I again started to check him out. But thought to tease him a bit. No, I blew air onto his ear. He stirred a bit. I chuckled. I can see his goosebumps. I again blew some air. But in friction of a second, he pushed me to the bed and hovering over my body.

I was stunned at what just happened. I looked at him with wide eyes. He looked at me with emotions. He gave me a mischievous smile.

I didn't understand what was going on in his mind

I didn't understand what was going on in his mind. He just looked at me intensely. I gulped nervously. I can't avert my eyes from his because his eyes hypnotized me. He bends down slightly his breathing hovering over my face.

My breathing got stuck. We got closer than before, mentally and physically but whenever he touched me its feel like the first time. "It's nice to know that my wife was checking me out. And for the disturbing part, you will get a punishment for that." He said.

"I..i...I ( what why am I shuttering? so I clear my throat and continue ) wasn't checking you out. And what punishment are you talking about?" I said.

"Liar!! You can check me out whenever you want. I am all yours. And for the punishment, I will give that now." He said with a mischievous smile.

"Let me go. I need to make breakfast for everyone." I said while wiggling in his arms. But he just smiles and bends down again. Quickly peck my lips. I was stunned totally stunned. Then I blushed. He again started to bend down but I pinched his waist and pushed him with all my strength. Running to the bathroom I shut the door and breathing heavily. I put my hand on my chest to slow down the erratic heartbeat.

I can listen to his shouting. "I know you like my punishment princess." Also his chuckling.

When I came back from the bathroom I couldn't find him. Maybe he is in another room. So I went to make breakfast. I am an early bird but all of our cousins are so lazy and love to sleep.

Today is our last day here. Tomorrow we will be joining our respective places. I will miss this place very much. So many memories I made here. I will miss all of our cousins also.

I have busied myself by making breakfast. I was so engrossed in work. I haven't realized someone's presence behind me. "What are you doing?" Came a loud and hard voice. I jumped after hearing the voice. I know this voice also the cologne.

I turned around. "You scared me," I said with a horrifying face. He must have noticed my face. He cupped my face and said, "I am sorry I didn't realize you are that engrossed in work." Pulling the T a little. "It's ok. I was just thinking. I will miss this place." I said with a sad face.