Chapter 31 - Not more than you.

Arav wanted to tell everyone about his Wife. He wanted to tell the whole world that Tazkia was his, only his. But also he respected his wife's choice.

The next day, Arav woke up early he always admired his wife. He loved to look at her face. After admired her for some time, he went to the bathroom and started to ready for work. After getting ready for the office, he came back to near the bed and looked at his sleeping wife.

"Princess" he called her.

No response.

Again he called her. This time she stirred slightly but again went to sleep. Arav this time shook her. "Uhmmm, I want to sleep. Let me sleep please." Tazkia whined like a child. Arav chuckled at her.

Sometimes he thought maybe he is in love with her. But he didn't know actually what is love? He loves to look at her like a creep, he loved to kiss her, hug her, he felt peace when he talks to her, he couldn't help himself for not falling in love with her. Is it love? He questioned himself. They didn't express their love to each other. When didn't talk about their feelings but their hugs and kisses told about their feelings?

Arav again called her but she didn't even budge at his calling. So he pulled her up in a sitting position. But she didn't open her eyes. So Arav suddenly pecked her lips. Tazkia abruptly opened her eyes, saw a mischievous smile playing on Arav's face.

"What are you doing?" Tazkia asked irritatedly and slightly shyly. "I am trying to wake for like half an hour. You want to get late for work. Your boss doesn't like tardiness." Arav said smugly.

"Oh," Tazkia said while looking at the table watch. "Oh shit I am late, why didn't you wake me up early." After saying she hurriedly went to the bathroom. "I am going downstairs. Come down quickly". Arav said to Tazkia. Tazkia shouted from the bathroom "I am coming".

Tazkia hurriedly wears formal pants and a shirt. She always wears normal. She didn't want to impress anyone like her other workers.

Tazkia came downstairs and hurriedly sat down on her chair. Her papa and Joishy looked at her like "what are you doing?", their eyes screamed concerned. Arav just chuckled at her wife's clumsiness. But said, "awww she looked good in everything, perfect."

Tazkia glared at Arav and pinched his thigh, under the table. "Ouch!! It hurts woman" he whispering shouted at her. Tazkia poked her tongue at Arav.

After their breakfast, Tazkia and Arav stood at their garage. Tazkia didn't know when she came into the garage after Arav while looking at her phone. "Come let's go, it's getting late for office," Arav told her. "Oh yeah, my uber ride is here. Bye see you at the office" she said.

"What are you saying huh? You are coming with me" Arav said. "I don't want to make any new gossip in office Arav. It's okay I can go by myself" Tazkia said. "You can't be serious. This is too much okay. You are coming with me that's it. Final" he said angrily.
"Arav I told you right I want our relationship to hide from our colleagues. Like Boss and Employee relationship" She said softly. "I know you want that. But what is the problem if I drop you? No one will see you okay I guaranty you. Believe me" Arav said calmly, he hoped she will understand him.

"Okay, you win," she said while smiled. "Yes! Come," he said while opening the passenger door for her. The ride back to the office was nice. They soon reached their office and entered the office separately. Of course, it's Tazkias idea, which Arav has to obey.

Arav entered the office with his intimidating look. His employees especially ladies look at him with a seductive look and many ladies admired him for his work. But Arav never looked at them with emotions. He just looked at them when needed for work. He has a special one in his life, who is his wife. He was smitten by her very badly. Goodly bad.