Chapter 29 - Missing each other

Arav's POV,

In the morning, the rays of the sun filtering through the window woke me up. Rubbing my eyes when I started to stretch my arms I feel something warm weight over me. My Wife!!

I smiled slightly. I stared at her angelic face. She looks pretty and her cute chubby cheeks are my weakness these days. I wished at least one group of strands covered her face so that I could use my fingers to brush them off her face and touched her.

But her all hair nicely tugged behind her ear. Bad luck! Her face looks cute because of her pout. I pulled myself up gently without not disturbing her sleep.

She wakes up after I came back from the bathroom. "Good morning" I greeted her. "Morning" she greeted me too.

She smiled. I didn't know what is going on in her little head. I caressed her hair and said, "are you going to wake up or you wanted to stay here for some more days."

"What time is it?" She asked with her sleepy voice. "It's nine already get up we have to go home today," I said. She abruptly sat up in her place. "It's nine. Why don't you wake me up?" She asked. "Taz it's okay everything ready you have to just get dressed and have breakfast," I said.

"Oh ok." She said innocently. Now, How I am really wanted to kiss her senselessly. But I have to hold my horses. I couldn't be so desperate. She wanted to take things slowly. She kissed me back and initiate a kiss that's more than okay for me. I have to wait for her and I will.

Author Pov,

Arav and Tazkia are married for five months now. They are now more comfortable with each other. They developed feelings for each other.

After coming from the farmhouse Tazkia Join her office as a full-time employee. She started her work in her company's HR Department. The HR head really impressed by her work. Arav is also proud of her work.

After coming from Farmhouse Arav and Tazkia didn't spend much time with each other. They got really busy with work. They didn't even saw each other. They just texted sometimes. Arav and Tazkia really understand their work that's why they didn't mind if they couldn't spend some time with each other. They really missed each other.

Arav got really busy with his work. Of course, he is the CEO of his company. For his marriage and holiday, He couldn't work properly.

On one nice morning, When Tazkia reached her workplace, She listened to some gossip about some new Men. She didn't give importance to this gossip. She is dedicated to her work like her workaholic husband. She missed him. His warmth, cuddling with him, talking with him, his kisses, everything about him.

Gossip, Tazkia hated this word. But what to do? Everyone loves to gossip. Her colleagues loved to gossip mostly about men.

Tazkia sat in her cabin when her colleague Sama entered the cabin and started saying "You know our CEO resigned recently and there will be a new CEO tomorrow. I heard that he is so handsome and really successful. He is one of the most handsome eligible bachelors in our country. All the girls are so excited about him. You are also right?"

Tazkia just listened to her blabbering with narrowed eyes. She was really irritated with her. All the girl's employees are so much irritating. They love to talk about men all the time. Tazkia has no other options other than listening to them. She always maintained a professional relationship with everyone. After Samas blabbering