Chapter 9-Devour

After 1 month later the exam has ended.

Tazkia and Joishy ended their 1st-year final exam. Arav also ended his 3rd-year final exam.

So, Joishy decided to invite Tazkia for a sleepover. Arav is not going to present in the house so Tazkia accepted Joishy's request for the sleepover.

Tazkia went to Joishy's house with Joishy. Joishy told her to freshen up.

Tazkia's POV

I took a shower after a long-tired day, I feel better, much better now.

What is Arav doing right now God knows?

Why am I thinking about him?

Shhh!! Tazkia did you forgot that Arav only saw you as a sister. (Tazkia's subconscious mocks her)

After this argument with my mind, of course, I go back to the room with dresses on and a towel on my head. Actually, I don't know how to dry my hair properly with a towel. My mom always helped me to dry my hair. When I come back to the room, I see Arav stood there near the bed. Is this real or am I hallucinating him? God, he makes me crazy for him. I have to stop myself. Yes! I will do that.

I thought about sometimes is it my hallucination or it's true?

Arav - Why are you staring at me like that? Is that anything on my face?

Tazkia - (she didn't realize that she was staring at him all the time) oh no nothing actually. I was shocked to see you here in this room.

Arav - ha-ha. This is my house I can come anytime, right?

Tazkia - yes.

We stood there in silence.
Suddenly I caught Arav staring at me. I don't know what to do or say to him, it felt like I possessed by his eyes. Suddenly, He starts to come near me. (What is he doing?) I don't know why I can't move from my place. He comes a little closer to me popping my bubble. I can't breathe properly of his closeness. He comes near me and took the towel from my head. And water droplets started to fall on my lips and cheeks from my hair.

He said - you don't know how to dry hair, do you?

I said - actually I know. Give me that.

I try to snatch my towel.

He said - no let me dry your hair properly.

He doesn't let me take the towel.

I don't know what is he trying to do with me. This thing actually killing me. This closeness killing me. I don't want it. DIDN'T he understands that. I avoided him for this reason. But he is doing that again. Then after doing this, he again going to tell me that I am like his sister.

When He again tries to dry my hair, I told him not to do it. When he realized I was angry, he gave me the towel and left.

Arav's POV

I really miss my sister. I haven't seen her for one month. So went home without telling her.

I went to her room. And started searching for Joishy. Then I heard the sound of the opening bathroom door. I was standing near the bed. I thought it was Joishy.

But then I saw her. After one damn month. I realized that I miss this face for one month. She stared at me for some time. I to stare at her. I took my time to observe her face.

I want to talk to her but I didn't like her answers. Why she shocked to see me? That angers me. I am not shocked to see her but happy to see her.

Then I saw her towel I clearly saw that she didn't know how to dry her hair. So I went near her and took the towel and water droplets fell on her lips and cheeks. I really felt so jealous of these water droplets. I really want to touch and kiss those chubby lips. Devour mine with her sweetness.

(But then my subconscious mind mocks me that you said in front of everyone, she is like your sister. You said to her that you looked at her as a sister now you are thinking like that stop thinking)

When I went to dry her hair, she got angry and I can't bear that angry face of her so I left from there without saying a word.

Also, I am feeling something different it's not right I am messed up. I really messed up. I can't control my heart. My heart said to me one thing and my brain said to me one thing. I am trying to stop my heart but when I saw her it's beating for her. I falling for her. Then what happened that I said to everyone that she is like my sister. No this is not going to happen. I have to stop. God show me the right path.