Chapter 27 - First Kiss

Author Pov,

Tazkia, Tanya, Joishy, and Other girls came back from their shopping.

Tanya intentionally proposed to everyone that she wanted to try Tazkias cooking. Tazkia gladly made them dinner.

Tazkia waited for her husband to come and she called him also but he didn't receive the call. Tazkia was worried for Arav.

After dinner, she went to her room and waited for Arav. She didn't realize when her eyes got closed. Some noises woke her up. She found that the noises came from the study room.

She entered the study room and found a worried and upset Arav looking at some papers.

Tazkia knocked on the door and Arav looks up to see who is knocking. Finding his wife he smiles looking at her. Tazkia filled special for his sweet gesture.

"You look worried. Want to talk about it?" She asked Arav. Arav felt blessed for her gesture. He really needs someone to talk about this. He worried and upset.

"Hmm. Sit first". He said while gesturing for her to sit on the sofa. Tazkia sat on the sofa and soon Arav sat beside her. They sat like they were facing each other.

"I was worried about a project. This project is really important for me. But some of the employees messed up the whole project." Arav explained to her. Tazkia can understand the situation. So tried to ease his worries.

"It's going to be fine. People learned from their mistakes. They will do better now because they knew their mistakes. You showed them their mistakes". She tried to ease the worries. Guess what? It works.

Arav felt proud and loved at the same time. He is happy that there is someone who always with him to support him. He is so happy that he pulled her into a tight hug while burring his face onto her neck. They stayed like that for more than 10 minutes.

They like their newfound intimacy. They like their closeness. They can stay like that forever in each other warm embrace.

They broke the hug. Arav and Tazkia looked at each other with so many emotions. He cupped her face with his big warm palms and pulled her close to him. "Thank you so much for supporting me and stayed with me like a pillar. Promise me you will always stay by my side like this." He whispered and their breath mingled.

"Hmm, I promise." She whispered.

Taz's Pov,

I promised him to always stay by his side. After listening to me he looked at me. I couldn't help but admire his eyes which held so many beautiful emotions. He pulled me more closer to him. My eyes drifted all over his face.

Handsome! I never looked at his face closely

Handsome! I never looked at his face closely. His lips were inches away from mine. Oh no! this is happening!!! No one will disturb our kiss today because all of them are sleeping. We will have our first kiss!!!!!