Chapter 17-Princess

Morning

It's 7:00 am on the clock. Tazkia woke up but felt something warm engulfed her. She looked around to found her handsome husband's face really close to her face. It's the first time she got really close to someone. She can felt the warmth of his body. It's felt safe.

First, she thought she told him not to touch her. She was about to call him but she realized that she actually holds her husband tightly. She forgets that she always needed an extra pillow for holding and felt embarrassed.

She stared at her handsome husband who slept like a child. His hairs fall on his eyes. He slightly opens his mouth while sleeping. Tazkia examined her husband for some time and then tried to get up Arav's grip got tight.

Arav slowly opened his eyes and looked at her face which has a shocking look.

Arav - you are checking out your own husband? ( a blush falls on her cheeks. Arav really likes her cheeks. Arav started caressing her cheeks and said ) And you told me no touching but at night you hold me so tightly that I can't even breathe properly also I can't wake you up from your sweet sleep.

Taz - sorry sorry it's my fault. And I am not checking you out. I really forget that I need something to hold when I sleep. So maybe that's why I hold you like that. Sorry about that it's not going to happen anymore.

Arav - hey that's ok but you can use your husband as a pillow. 

(Arav wink at her, she blushed)

Taz- I will think about it.

Tazkia tried to get up but Arav hold her tightly and Taz gave him a what? Look. Arav smirks and released her.

Tazkia went to the washroom and did the morning chorus and wore a saree. After coming back to the room, Arav got up and did his morning chores.

Tazkia wore some jewelry and Arav came back to the room. Then they heard a knock on the door. Arav opened the door and saw Joishy is standing there.

Tazkia Join Joishy and they went to the kitchen together.

Joishy- baby tell me what happened last night. Did you guys do that?

Taz - what? No of course not. We took things slowly ok.

Joishy- baby you know him for a year why do you have to take things slowly?

Taz- because I know him as a friend at that time but now he is my husband. Now tell me what we are going to make for breakfast?

Joishy- ok I understand. Baby let me help you.

Taz - ok,

Joishy and Tazkia finished making breakfast. Taz went to her room, knocked at the door, entered the room, and saw his handsome husband struggling with his tie.

(This guy married me last night and today he is going to attend his office oh god he really loves to work. Tazkia thought)

Taz - let me help you.

Arav - you know it is my first time I wear a tie. I don't like ties at all.

Taz - hmm I can see that. You have to wear this after all you are the CEO.

Arav - hmm that's the problem.