Chapter 19-Wife

"Hello, love birds,The song is ended"

"Hello, love birds,
The song is ended". Joishy said to Tazkia and Arav.

Tazkia's Pov

We are in another world. I don't know about him but I feel like I am in another world for sure. He makes me feel this way I don't know what he thinks about me or what he feels about me but I feel a different feeling, from the very first I met him. God knows what it is. I can't even ask anyone about this feeling. I don't know it's good or not but now at this very moment, it feels so right when I am in his arm. He is my husband after all.

After the song ended Arav glanced at me for the last time and smile at me. I smile back and we leave the dance floor.

The reception party ended nicely. It's so tiring. Arav, me, Joishy, and dad we all feel so tired. So we all went to our respective room. I just can't move my ass from the bed so I just laid down on the bed like a dead woman.

Arav changes his clothes and came to me. He just looked at my face for a minute.
I raised my eyebrows and asked 

- what?
-go Taz and freshen up and then sleep.
- no Arav I am so tired.
- you want me to help you to change the dress?
- what? Nooooooo!!
- ok then go now. If you don't want me to help you. If you lay down like that I really don't mind changing your dress wifey.
- stop!!. I am just going ok.

He just chuckled at me. Idiot!!!

After changing my dress I went to the bedroom to saw Arav was laid down on his side.

I also go to my side of the bed and laid down. I turn towards him. I wanted to ask him something but I feel confused.

He just looked at me at the same time. And said, "you want to ask something?"

"Yeah" - I said. I asked him about his work schedule for tomorrow because i want to eat breakfast with him and then left for college. Next month will be very busy for me. My work and college at the same time.

He told me about his time when he goes to his office. He also told me that he will drop me at college. It's surprised me that he cares for me. Joishy has her own car. But i want my husband to accompany me so I agreed. I am selfish I know. I need these things from my husband. This care.

In the morning something tickles me in my ear. I tried to remove it but it again tickled me. What the ....?

I open my eyes to see my dear husband hovering over me with an amusement look in his eyes. We stared at each other. He broke the contact first. And started saying
- morning sleepyhead.
- morning. What time it is?
- it's 7:30. You have extra time for college but wake up. I am calling you for 20 minutes you know.
- thank you for calling me but I am so sleepy now. Let me sleep.
- what !!!! Wake up. We have to eat breakfast and you forget that I have to drop you at college.