Chapter 32 - Thank you, Sir!!

Arav and Tazkia's life going on smoothly. Every day they went to their office together and take lunch together. Their routine was like this for months.

In the office, Tazkia was prepared herself for the presentation. She was confident but a little bit nervous because her husband will be watching her. She prepared herself nicely for this presentation.

Everyone was gathered in the meeting room. Where Tazkia was fidgeting her fingers. She was also biting her lower lip. Suddenly, all the noises were stopped, Tazkia looked up to see her husband entered the room with his famous intimidating aura. She gulped when Arav looked at her with a little smile that was only for her. But some people saw this interaction between them.

Arav sat on his chair and command them to started the meeting. Two of the employee presented their presentation. Now it's Tazkias's turn. "All the best," Samir and Sama said in unison. Tazkia smiled at them.

Tazkia came in front and connected her pen drive. She opened her presentation and looked up to see her husband who was now looking at her. Arav nodded and smiled. No one noticed that smile, if they noticed the smile they will be surprised. They never saw him smiled at anyone.

Tazkia presented her presentation which turned out really well. Arav is proud of his wife. He knew she is so talented and dedicated to her work. Everyone clapped for her. Everyone congratulated her. Tazkia thanked them. "That's a really good one. I like your idea Ms.Tazkia. You are a talented lady. Our company proud of you" (he really wanted to say I proud of you love) he said and congratulate her. "Thank you Sir" Tazkia thank him and smiled. Arav nodded. He dismissed the meeting.

Tazkia was about to leave the room when Samir keeps his hand on her shoulder and started talking. It's didn't unnoticed by Arav. He felt his full body on fire. Fire of anger. "Mr.Samir will you please excuse us," Arav said with anger in his voice. Samir didn't understand what he is saying? He looked at Arav with confusion. Tazkia also clueless why his husband sounded angry. "I mean to say I need to talk about the presentation with Ms.Tazkia" Arav erased their confusion.

Samir excused himself and left the meeting room. Arav told Tazkia to follow him. They reached before the elevator. They got into the elevator. Arav didn't say anything, he was angry not on Tazkia but on that Samir, he was calming himself down to talk to her nicely. Tazkia didn't know what to talk about when Arav is angry. Because he is never angry with her or with her.

They reached Arav's floor, they got down from the elevator. Arav walked into his room, Tazkia also walked after him. Arav locked the room, stood before Tazkia. They are silent for some time. Arav broke the silence "I am jealous". Tazkia looked at his eyes with confusion. "I am jealous because that Samir touched you," he said again.

Tazkia smiled at her husband's cute antics. She went close to him and pulled up her hand, rested them on his neck, grab his neck, and pulled him closer to her. "So, my husband is angry because of that? But you don't have to be jealous of anyone because I am always yours" she said softly and kissed his forehead lovingly. "No one going to touch me ever again I promise," she thought.

Arav closed his eyes and savored the moment. He opened his eyes and kissed her forehead. "I know" (mine) he said and hugged her tight.

——————///////////—————

Tazkia was doing her work when Samir came to her cabin. "Hi, are you busy?" He said. Tazkia smiled and said she was done with work. Samir about to say something when Tazkias phone started ringing. "Wait a minute," she said and checked her phone. Her face broke into a smile. Arav called her.

Arav told her to take her lunch because he was busy with a meeting. After cutting the call. "Who was that. Who makes you so happy?" Samir asked her. Tazkia shyly answered "my husband". Samir was shocked, he never thought she was married. It's his mistake he thought she is single that's why he never asked her. His heart broke. He felt sad. But didn't shows her.

"Oh, I didn't know you are married. Congratulations btw" he said with a forced smile. "Oh thank you. You wanted to say something right what is it?" Tazkia asked him. Samir wanted to go on a date with her. But his dream broke into million pieces. "No nothing actually. Just come to say hi" he said and left the room. "Oh," Tazkia said to herself with a frown. "He never does that, "Tazkia thought.

———————////////——————

Tazkia finished her work when Arav called her.

Arav was watching his wife for one hour. He observed her. When she worked she never looked at here and there, always focused on her work. Arav was looking at her, how serious she is with her work, she loves to work.

Tazkia told him she has some work in the market. Arav told her he will accompany her. Tazkia refused first but Arav is so stubborn that Tazkia lost and let him accompany her.

So, they went together to the market to buy some groceries because some of the workers are having their off day today.

They are doing their shopping when Dolly and an employee from the office saw them together.

Dolly and the employee came near them and asked "Tazkia what are you doing here with our CEO?"

Tazkia and Arav both got startled. Tazkia gave Arav a horrified expression as if they caught them in something bad. But they are legal husband-wife. But she didn't want to disclose these to anyone.

"Ceo sir and I actually bumped into each other at the market," Tazkia said. Arav cringed a little bit listening to the sir word.

Dolly and the employee wished hello to their CEO. Arav nodded and left the place. Dolly said, "come, join us we will do the marketing together". Tazkia smiled and said "sorry but I am done with my shopping. I need to go home."

The other employee wanted to say something more but Dolly bid bye to Tazkia and left the place. Tazkia now started to find Arav. She felt restless "where is he?". She looked at the side street and met with the most beautiful eyes a human being ever had. Arav smiled and walked ahead to Tazkia.