Chapter 4-Party

After the class university authority announces about the fresher's party.
Tazkia and Joishy were too much excited about the party.

But today s incident made Tazkia sad again.

But Tazkia forgot about everything and let this matter go.
Joishy and Tazkia go to their dorms and start their preparation for the party.

The next day The Party day

All the Freshers and the seniors are ready for the party.

The party is held in the auditorium. so all the students go to the auditorium for the party.

No teachers are allowed to the party. just seniors and Juniors are allowed.

Tazkia and Joishy get ready in nice party frocks. they looked so cute and stunning.

Joishy's dress

Tazkia's dress

Tazkia's dress

Tazkia and Joishy are about to enter the auditorium

Tazkia and Joishy are about to enter the auditorium. they see Arav and Mimi together,

They are seniors and so they welcomed all the Juniors with flowers. Tazkia didn't take the flower from Arav.

She avoids him.
But Arav was stunned by her. "She looks so cute and stunning at the same time " Arav thought.

Arav becomes sad 😭 because of Tazkia's ignorance. Arav also likes her a little but his male ego stopped him from excepted his feelings.

Everyone starts dancing with their couple. Tazkia and Joishy stand near the drinks bar.

A boy named Dev who is Arav's best friend comes to Joishy and told her to dance with him.
Joishy attended the dance with him.

Arav wanted to ask Tazkia to dance with her and said sorry for his behavior but a boy from her department asks her for dance. The boy's name is Asis.

Arav dance with Mimi. It's irritating for Tazkia. She didn't know why she felt like that. On the other hand, Arav also felt the same.

Now it's time to play dancing. so they announced to change partners and danced with the one from the side.
so they started doing that.

A time came when Tazkia's partner is Arav.

Tazkia didn't want to dance with him. she is about to move from the place but Arav grabbed her and forced her to dance. Tazkia is stunned

Tazkia - what are you trying to do Mr.Arav?

Arav - I want to talk to you but you ignore me from that day.

Tazkia - but I don't want to talk to you. so please release me now. I am rude right I don't respect seniors so please leave me.

Arav- no I won't leave you. And also Sorry, for my behavior.