Chapter 5 Vansh POV

Author's note: I liked doing Vansh's pov so decided to write another chapter. Hope you guys will like it. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Lots of love, Maya.

Vansh's pov

"Someone has been checking your activities, Boss." Angre, my right hand, said.

I smiled. Not a new thing. And I was sure who it was. Kabir Sharma. I knew that after knowing my name he would do his research on me.

"Who is it?" I still asked.

"A certain Kabir Sharma. He's a cop."

Bingo. Told you I knew who he was.

"And? Is there anything else Angre?"

"No. But aren't you afraid that he will find out something?"

"After all these years we've worked together, you still think that an insignificant (tucha) cop can track my activities?. Because we both know very well that I don't leave traces of my doing."

He nodded.

"Angre" I called him.

"Yes, Boss?"

"Call this police officer. We'll have a discussion with him, but without a fight this time." I said, smirking.

Angre had a confused look on his face, but he didn't ask further questions. He just nodded and went to make the call.

After sometime he came back and told me "He'll be here in an hour"

This is going to be fun.

As promised he was here in an hour.

"Nice to meet you again, Inspector."

"Why did you call me? What did you want to discuss about?" he said, annoyance dripping from his voice.

"Mad, aren't we? Calm down, Inspector, just wanted to have a talk with you. Follow me." I said.

We got into my meeting room.

"You may sit down. Would you like anything to drink?" I asked.

"Cut the bullshit and tell me what you wanted to "talk" about." He said angrily and made air quotes when he said the word talk.

I don't know why but I liked irritating him. I liked that he gave reaction to my comments, that he didn't fear me. I liked that he wasn't like the other cops, that were ready to do anything I said because I had money.

"Take it easy. I was being polite. You should be happy that Vansh Raisinghania was speaking politely with you."

He just scoffed and I smiled at reaction.

"But I can see you didn't like it. What a pity." I said."So we do it as you want it. We come to the reason I called you. I want you to stop."

"Stop what?"

"Denying what you did is not a good thing. Didn't your mom tell you that we have to accept and take responsibility for what we do?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." he simply said.

Now I was the one getting pissed off.

"I'm talking about you snooping in my business, Inspector" I answer him back calmly.

"That's not called snooping, it's called investigation.I can't stop doing my work just because it doesn't please Vansh Raisinghania"

"Come on, Inspector. I thought that you learnt it the last time that you can't even touch me without my permission."

That comment made him angrier than he already was. His cheeks become red from the anger.