Chapter 7.5 (Bonus Chapter)

Kabir's pov

Standing on the bow of the cruise, I was admiring the sea sight. The calm and sunny sky over me, the slight waves in the sea under me and I was in the middle of this, not at all peaceful. A storm of doubts, questions and answers were battling inside me.

My heart started to beat unevenly. I could feel someone reaching from behind. But I stayed still, waiting for the person to come. I couldn't smell danger so thought to concentrate on the priceless view.

A few seconds later I heard a familiar voice. He was the least to whom I want to talk right now. So I just ignored him. But as stubborn as he is, he continued to poke me until I gave up. And the fact that he was acting all innocent like he didn't know why I was here, irked a lot. Like do I look foolish to him? I could be a little weaker than him but that doesn't mean I couldn't catch obvious things. And without even realizing it I lashed out at him.

Certainly as an answer I got a long lasting smirk and a stupid comment. That I don't know why it made me blush. BLUSH! SERIOUSLY? I really didn't know why but that observation was't expected. I was caught off guard surly and that is why I reacted that way.

I wanted to change the topic so I asked why he brought me here but something caught his eye and he wasn't listening to me anymore. I tried to talk but he left without answering my question.

What... ? How...? How dare he to behave like that to me. I was talking to him and he left! I don't know if he realizes that I'm a goddamn cop!

Take a deep breath Kabir. Deep breaths. We can't do anything right now, especially with this self blinded person.

I should call Mishra to have some updates on the case and can't do that from here. With Vansh's men around. Maybe my room can be a safer place for it.

Please VOTE, share and comment and let us now if you like it.                                                             Lots of love,Maya.