Chapter 19 (Vansh's POV)

Vansh's pov

I was walking toward the Sitting Room, very well aware that none of my family members will be there because I was obviously early. We were supposed to meet at 8.15, and I was just 15 minutes earlier.

When I entered the room, I saw him talking to her. Why was Kabir talking to Ridhima? Do they know each other? Were my doubts on them correct? Were they plotting something?

With those questions in my mind, I went to them.

"Kabir?" I asked, standing behind him, but looking at Ridhima. I couldn't see his reaction, but I saw her signing with her chin towards me. He turned around.

"Yes?"

"Do you know her?" I didn't know why but I had a gut feeling saying that they knew each other.

"Well..." he trailed off opening and shutting his mouth.

"Well?"

"Ummm.. no... I mean yes?" It was more a question than a statement. I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes or no?"

"Vansh, do you remember the fight yesterday?"

"Of course, I remember." I said in a duh tone.

"She is the girl that was being harassed."

"So you were the girl?" I asked Ridhima.

"Yes, Mr Raisinghania." she answered shyly. Maybe Sia told her our surname.

"Wait, do you know each other?" Kabir asked.

"We've.... met a few times." I shrugged.

Kabir turned toward Ridhima, and asked her if she was okay, ignoring my presence.

Is he ignoring Vansh Raisinghania?

"Yes, I'm fine. I thank you, Mr..." she trailed off, asking for his name.

"Kabir Sharma."

"Thank you Mr Sharma. I wanted to do it last night but I didn't get the chance." Ridhima told him.

Yeah, of course she didn't have the chance. She ran away, leaving him there, fighting for her, risking to be thrown out of the casino.

"Oh, no. It's fine. You don't need to thank me. I did what I was supposed to do."

She smiled sweetly at him.

"What are you doing today?" he asked her.

What?!? Is he for real? What are you doing today? Is he trying to ask her out?

"Uhmm, nothing much. I was going to spend my day with Sia." she said, glancing at me.

"Why would you spend your day with Sia?" I stepped into the conversation when I heard my sister's name.

"Who is Sia?" asked Kabir cluelessly.

"My sister." I waved him off and he nodded.

"Umm... well.... We made a plan yesterday... so ummm... yeah." She moved her eyes on Kabir. "But I'm free tonight. And what about you?"

"I'm also free tonight. So can we... you know... spend some time together?" he asked shyly.

Really?! I had to force him to play with me, and what does he do? He asks someone else out?

I had to bet with him, to spend a day out with him, and he asks her on a date just because she smiled at him? Didn't I smile at him? Why didn't he ask me out? I, Vansh Raisinghania, put the ointment on his knuckles, and he asks her out, who put him in danger in the first place and left him there?

"Of course." she smiled, blushing.

"Good. We'll have dinner and we'll plan something. Is that ok?"

"Fine by me."

Okay. Now I'm getting a little pissed. They are totally ignoring me. They were busy smiling at each other. I also noticed a little blush on his cheeks. Oh My. Was he really blushing? What was wrong with him? What was wrong with me? Why was I getting angry at the thought of him going out with someone else?

I need to get away from these two.

I then noticed Dadi and Chaci following Aryaan and Chacha with Sia.

"Well, if you don't mind I have to go now. I'll see you later, Kabir." I greeted them when I saw my family coming.

Without giving Kabir the chance to say something, I walked to the table where everyone was sitting.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Vansh. We were waiting for you." Dadi greeted me. "By the way, who were they?" she said pointing with her head where Kabir and Ridhima were talking.

"Just a friend." I said smirking, remembering the conversation me and Kabir had yesterday.

"Isn't she Ridhima?" Sia asked excitedly.

"Yes, she is. And why didn't you tell me you were going to be with her today?" I questioned.

"Sorry, Bhai. I forgot about it. When me and Dadi were alone, we thought about taking a walk. And that's where we met and decided to do something together in my room."

"You know that I don't like her much. You can spend your day with us."

"Bhai, I know you care for me. Don't worry I'll be fine. And I always spend time with you. I want to spend time with other people. Can I go, please?"

How could I say 'no' to her, especially when she was making a puppy face.

I sighed. "Yeah. But be careful."

"Yes, Sir" she joked, saluting me.

We all laughed. How much I love my family.

Author's note: Thanks everyone for 5k. Keep reading and supporting my story. In this chapter, I thought of showing a jealous part of Vansh, something I don't get to see in the serial. So, please tell me, if you liked it.                                                                                                        Please VOTE. COMMENT your opinion and/or questions, and Share.                                              And go and check out my instagram page @kava_fanfiction where I put a sneak peak of the chapters.                                                                                                                                                                          Lots of love, Maya.