Chapter 3.5 (Bonus Chapter)

Meenakshi Sethi as Vansh's Dadi

Author's note: This chapter will be from Vansh's pov, so it's gonna be a short chapter because as we know Vansh is a man of few words( and that's what we like about him😉). I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Vote, comment and share.                                                                    Lots of love, Maya.

Vansh's pov

That damn girl. And that damn Inspector Kabir. I thought as I got into the VR mansion and saw my busted knuckles. I saw some of the servants seeing them, and waited for my permission to let them go and get the first aid box, so I nodded my head.

Just as I sat on the couch, I was surrounded by my servants taking care of my hand.

"Vansh?" I heard Dadi (grandmother) say.

"Yes, Dadi?"

"What happened kid?"

"Nothing Dadi. Just a stupid fight."

"Fight? Are you okay? How many times have I told you to be careful? What if you got hurt badly?"

There she is. My lovely Dadi, who worries over little things.

"I'm okay Dadi, don't worry about me. Now tell me how are you feeling?"

She smiled and said "Till I have you, kid, nothing will happen to me."

I smiled back at her.

While we were talking, the dependents had already patched my hand up.

"Dadi, I'm going to take a bath before the meeting."

"Okay."

I got up and headed toward my room.

I entered my room and went straight to the bathroom. I started to take off my clothes and thought about the fight with that stupid inspector. What a fool! He thought he would beat me. Never. Vansh Raisingania never loses.

But I have to admit that he had guts. He was ready to fight me just because he believed that I killed that girl.

I must admit, he was all beat up after the brawl, that I pitied him. That's why I called the ambulance for him.

I just hope he's fine.

Hope?? Fine?? What am I thinking?

I just shook my head and got in the shower. And then went for the meeting.