Narrator's POV (Bonus)

How many times have we lived a journey and had a lot of nice, cute and memorable moments. We never realized how precious they were until it's over. It's not strange but it's human. We need to digest our vivid experiences. Like William Wordsworth did in "I wandered lonely as a cloud". Just like him we all are romantic poets, who recall the moments and frame them in our mind forever.

Also our loved KaVa are having the same feeling. Let's go and check what their hearts are saying to us.

And I may or may not put real poetry in their mouth to make this experience more like a dream.

KABIR

Stretching on my sofa, I remember the last week on the cruise. My mind was continuously playing the non-stop trailers of some memories from the past days.

I got drunk twice, I became friends with a criminal, I fooled a friend to win, I won a bet, I checked out a guy, I...

All my moments were related to Vansh somehow. Like the night where we both were drunk and... kissed? Oh gosh! The image of him close to me came to my mind.

No, no, no. We were very, very close, but didn't kiss. I would have known if I've kissed Vansh.

I could never forget my first kiss with Van... Hell!!! What I'm doing? No, wait. What I'm thinking.

I closed my eyes and let my heart take the word because my mind was so on Vansh and didn't want to know else.

If my mind was just thinking about Vansh, my heart was beating with his name.

ALMOST KISSED

When I saw you for the first time,                                                                                                                                   I hated you from the bottom of my heart                                                                                                          Because I was deeply, immensely hurt,                                                                                                             From your heart wrenching committed crime.

When I talked to you for the second time,                                                                                                            You surely weren't being a sweetheart.                                                                                                                  But, may I dare to say, you looked smart                                                                                                       During our little, collosive, bitter-sweet talk time.

After that everything changed,                                                                                                                Throughout the long and beautiful vacation:                                                                                                      Where we shared memorable moments together,

When we almost kissed,                                                                                                                                                  In which the temptation                                                                                                                                                      Was high, to sto the running time forever.

VANSH

Trying to sleep on my bed and thinking how good the week was with my family. It was supposed to be a week only for my family but it turned out to be a Kabir week too. All that I could remember and smile on was the time spent with. Like who would have told that Vansh Raisinghania would handle a drunk man, for twice a week.

The night when I acted wasted was so not of me. I was about to kiss him. If he didn't pass out we would have... Okay enough now Vansh we need to sleep over it.

ALMOST KISSED

You were relaxing there,                                                                                                                                                      In the big swimming pool,                                                                                                                                        With water dripping from your hair,                                                                                                                        I'm sure you saw me drool.

I invited you to the party I was hosting,                                                                                                              Sending you an elegant outfit.                                                                                                                                        It was highly disappointing,                                                                                                                                        Not seeing you wearing it.

At least, do you remember last night?                                                                                                                          When we almost kissed                                                                                                                                                      Is not right,                                                                                                                                                                          Regretting the chance I missed?

But you left                                                                                                                                                                                Me, with a yawning ache in my chest.

Author's Note: I tried to do something different this time, hope you'll like it.😊                   And if you don't remember the scene go to chapter 21 and give it a re-read.👈                       Let me know your opinion on this. 😄                                                                                                      VOTE, comment and share.                                                                                                                                   Lots of love.                                                                                                                                                                         Maya💓