Chapter 17.5 (Bonus Chapter)

Kabir's pov

I was sending a message when someone bumped into me. And like destiny is making fun of me, it was none other than my dearest friend Vansh Raisinghania.

I tried to ignore him, but as the nice person he is, he suggested playing the pool game with him. I wasn't in the mood to play so tried to refuse him, but again as sweet he is, he won't let me in some peace.

"Okay, I get it. You don't know how to play. It's-" he started to say.

What is wrong with him? "No, it's-" he interrupted me again.

"It's fine, Kabir. It's not like you can't learn from criminals. Come. I'll teach you how to play." he was so convinced.

So one thing was clear, that he won't let me go to my room. I gave up earlier without spending my energy fighting him back. "Okay."

He started to behave like I was new to this game so I played along. As he wasn't ready to hear me out before, when I was trying to say that I already played this a lot of times before and wasn't interested to play it now.

So I acted clueless the whole time when he explained the basic rules. The game seemed really boring like that so for bringing it to the next level I wanted to bet. At first I thought I'd ask him for the official statement but it was a game between Kabir and Vansh, not between a Police officer and a criminal. "I have always seen you in these elegant attires, so if I win, you'll spend a day with me but in a normal t-shirt and pants."

And he asked for a day-out with him, obviously.

As he gave me the opportunity to choose solids or stripes and I gave him the chance to play by sinking my white by purposely in the pocket.

He started well but accidentally made a mistake, and knew he did it for me.

I have given you the possibility, Vansh, now it's my turn. Watch carefully and learn, you kiddo.

When I did the shot, he was surprised, and then I teased him for the whole time.

I laughed really hard. He was clearly disappointed. And I was really happy to fool him like this.

"You didn't want to listen to me and interrupted me every time I tried to explain myself, so here we are."

"I asked you but you said you didn't remember much and you played this years ago." he protested and raised his eyebrows. He sounded betrayed but that wasn't my intention.

"And that's true, I played it years back and I was quite good and I didn't remember much part was because I didn't want to pride myself on it." I clarified myself.

He relaxed himself and nodded. And I was relieved that he wasn't offended. Not that I cared but I felt bad for him because he thought in a way I betrayed him. What a guy!

We headed to our table and he offered me some wine, and I couldn't refuse. Afterall, it was just some wine so it wasn't that big of a deal.

I don't know from where but we started to tell stories, to be honest I was the one who did all the talking but he also participated and talked about himself.

He excused himself to go to the washroom. And while I was waiting for him to rejoin me I noticed some douchebags were disturbing a girl. I got close and asked the girl: "Everything's okay?"

One of the jerks took my collar in his fist and pushed me back. "Listen boy, mind your freaking business."

Oh if he put it that way, so I'll fulfil his wish.

Please VOTE, SHARE and COMMENT your opinions and/or questions. Lots of love, Maya.

P.S. Follow my instagram account @kava_fanfiction (I'll be putting sneak peaks to the chapters before uploading them😉).