Chapter 44

Kabir's pov

It happened. It finally did. I had sex with a man. With a man. I never have ever thought that one day I would have a boyfriend. And none the less a boyfriend that I loved and we didn't just have sex but we made love. Now there was no returning point from here. And I couldn't be more happy that my first wasn't just anyone but Vansh Raisinghania. Can't believe it, right? Neither do I. 

"What are you thinking about?" Vansh questioned. I was lying on my stomach and he was lying on my back. Tracing little circles on my back that were causing goosebumps all over me. I lazily checked the clock, it was eleven o'clock and I was feeling really tired and satisfied at the same time. It was the very first time that I felt so close to someone, so close that we weren't two anymore. I felt like I was a part of him and maybe he was a part of me. 

"You." I honestly answered. There wasn't anything in this world that I've thought of and that didn't involve him. Also at work I always wonder what he is doing right now or what would he say if he was here with me. So yes, he was all I thought about lately. 

He laughed. "What about me?" 

His hands and his breath on my back were driving me insane. "Stop touching me so I can try to answer you." and he took this as an invitation. He licked my spinal slowly and kissed his way down. I groaned in protest. "I asked to quit not... Oh God! Vansh, please." I almost begged him. 

"Okay then tell me what were you thinking about?" he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Are you sure that you are not lying to me?"

"Are you doubting me Inspector?" He bit my ear lobe. In these last few months I saw a Vansh that this world was unknown to. I personally would have never thought that under an arrogant and self aware man there was a sweet and kind guy. The nonchalante business man was a caring person too. I was so wrong at first when I thought that he was a distante and egocentric human. But now that I can see through the upper layer, I can't help but love him. 

"Maybe. Are you sure that you are 28 years old?"

"Why? Do I look younger to you?" 

"Are you kidding? By the time you finished making love to me you were breathless, you were worn out. So usually young guys have more stamming, like me and people over 40 are tired just like you are now." 

"Oh you want to say that my sexual performance was poor?" I shrugged. He got up on his knees. "Alright then, Inspector. We have time to change that." I turned around on my back so in this way he was sitting on me and his knees were touching my hips. 

"Are you sure that you have energy to make it for another round?"

"Okay now. I thought I should be easy on you as it is your first time but you are leaving me no options." he grabbed my arms and rudely pinned them up. "Be ready to, Kabir, this is going to take all of your energies." When he bent to kiss me, my phone rang. I pulled my legs up in shock and accidently hit Vansh. His head hit the bed. "Ouch." 

"Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to." I grabbed his head and kissed.

"I am fine, Kabir, answer the phone, it can be something important." got up from me, giving me the space to take my phone.

"Hello." 

It was Mishra. "Sorry to disturb you, sir, but you forgot to give me the file you brought this morning. I really need the document in it." 

I tried to keep my voice neutral. "Okay, I'll send the picture of the document to you. Do you need it now, now, now or in five or ten minute will it be good to?" 

"Not now, now, now but in half an hour will be fine."

"Okay." and with that I hung him up.

"All good?" Vansh asked, he was now lying beside me on the bed.

"Yeah , just forget to hand him a file. Did I hurt you?" He shook his head but I could see a red spot on his forehead. I kissed carefully. He flinched. "Sorry."

He didn't say a word but pulled me down to kiss him. I took the advantage of being on the top, trailed down on his body kissing and licking him tenderly. I felt surprisingly brave. Maybe it was because of what we did a few minutes ago that brought me to self confidence in front of him. Whatever it was I finally felt the right to do anything with him as if he belonged to me. "Kabir." he moaned. "Please, go and sent that stupid file to your assistant so we could do this later, taking our time." he was right. I sighed and got up. I pulled my boxer on and ran to the car, hoping that no one would see me in this state. I found the file on the back seat and ran back to my room. 

"It's freezing outside." I said, putting the file on the table and pulling my shirt on.  

"I'll keep the sheets warm for you then." 

"Thanks, that's really sweet of you." I took the phone and bent to give him a kiss. Then came back to the file and clicked on my camera. I opened the file but instead of papers there were pictures. I took the image in my hand and tried to study it. At first it didn't make sense but when I recognized the person a chill breeze hit my whole body. I couldn't believe my eyes so I took another picture. Those weren't the only things there. There were guides, phone call records, and receipts. I became numb from the schock. I couldn't breathe anymore. My body was no longer in my control. My brain cells refused to give me any kind of help there. A voice came through from the back. Vansh hugged me from behind and whispered : "Are those documents so fascinating that you are lost in them, sweetheart." I finally breathed heavily and flinched at the same time. Anticipating our fate.

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.