Chapter 32

Kabir's pov

This is how rich people travel. A normal person has to think twice when they have to move for more than a hundred mile. But this isn't the logic that people with money follow. From Mumbai to Goa, just in less than an hour and half. In a private jet. We left the limousine back but a new car was parked inside the plane. Chatting, eating, drinking and enjoying. That's all we have done. I asked multiple times where we were going or doing and all I recieved as an answer was a foolish smirk! The one and only choice for me now was this. Let's wait and watch Kabir.

We landed somewhere near Goa, because I saw a direction sign reading 90km from the city.

Now we were in the car for twenty minutes, when I saw a parking lot. "Can you please tell me now? Where are we?" I protested.

"Listen Kabir, we are here and you will have all the answers in less than five minutes, so please, be patient, for curiosity sake."

He was right. I should be more patient and less paranoid.

We got out of the car, where two men in black suits received us.

"Good afternoon Mr. Raisinghania. Welcome to Tarkarli scuba diving. Hope you'll have a great time here." the man on our right said, spoiling me the next activity.

Vansh just nodded and signed me to follow him. I did as I was asked to.

When we arrived in front of the changing rooms doors, Vansh stopped. "This is your room, you'll find your suite there. So change quickly and I'll be waiting for you here."

"You're not coming?" I asked.

"Where? In your changing room? No, thanks. I think you are big enough to change on your own."

"No! I mean...you're not changing for scuba diving?"

"Yes. I'm changing. I'll be in this room here." he pointed to the door next to mine.

"Oh." I said and turned toward my door but I felt a hand on my arm.

"If you want to be naked together, I don't mind." he joked.

"No thanks. I would like to keep the show personal."

He laughed and went to change.

It took me a while to fit in a diving suit and to be confident of myself in it. When I opened the door, Vansh was waiting for me.

"Ready?"

"Yup."

"Let's go then." He took my hand and guide to the sea.

At first I was scared but when I saw a group of tiny fishes...I was wowed. They were the cutest thing that I ever saw. And also the other creature with us in water.

I really enjoyed myself immersed in nature with Vansh. The best thing was that we couldn't talk or listen. We had to see and feel the beauty of nature. I needed this. I really needed this. Far from the city's noise and pollution. In a calm and peaceful world.

We changed quickly and were heading back to the car when I saw a coconut water stand. "Vansh." I called.

He stopped and turned to me. "Yes?" I took his hand and pulled him toward the stand. "What Kabir?"

"Look there's coconut water there. And I love it. So now we are going to drink it." I said pulling him again.

"Okay wait. We can order it. Or there should be some in the plane's fridge."

"No. That's not the same." I pouted.

"Of course it is. And that thing doesn't seem hygienic." he made a face.