Chapter 35

Kabir's pov

I felt something on my stomach. Tried to remove it but it was quite heavy. It wasn't something but someone. I opened my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar room. I turned to look around and I found Vansh lying next to me. He was sleeping on his stomach, arm and leg hugging me. He wasn't wearing his clothes. Last night came to my mind. It was so perfect and dreamy, for some moments I thought I was dreaming about it but now I am sure it really happened. He moved a little and slowly blinked.

"Good morning, Inspector." he said it in a raspy voice.

"Morning." I smiled.

"You got dressed?" he rubbed on my t-shirt.

"Yeah it was a little cold in here, you know, I'm not used to sleeping with the AC on."

"You could have told me to decrease the temperature."

"Don't worry I am fine." I assure him. I rolled on my side to face him. He was still sleepy so I played with his hair. He put his hand under my t-shirt and started groping my torso. A moan escaped from my throat. This encouraged him to continue so he went further to my back and got down squeezing my butt. I heard some sound from outside. "Vansh there's someone downstairs?"

He frowned but then glowed-up "I think the servants are here." He got out of bed. " Wait, I'll make them leave." he walked to the door in his boxers.

"Vansh!" I called him. He turned. "You look extremely handsome but I think your workers would love to give you some privacy." I threw him his t-shirt.

He shook his head while wearing it. "Already jealous and protective uh?"

I rolled my eyes on his childish observation .

He went and came back in seconds. "Very quick. Impressive."

"Oh Kabir. With you I won't be like that at all. I will take all the time until you will scream my name to the world." he walked toward the bed and put his hand on it, facing me.

I snorted. "What makes you think that it will be me screaming your name and not the other way around?"

"The fact that you were almost there last night?" he got in the sheet.

"Oh please, let's be honest here, you were the one who said 'Oh yes! Ohhhh Kabir.'" he smiled as I mimicked his voice from last night. "Can you recall it or I should help you with that."

"I guess I have a short term memory, so why don't you help me with this? And the best way to recover the forgotten events is to recreate them." he moved forward and kissed me tenderly.

"Hmmm." I detach from him. "Or a hit on the head is also useful."

"No, I don't like violence. For now we should be thinking and talking about love and peace." he said, licking my neck.

"But I think we should postpone your therapy for some other day."

He got straight. "Why?"

"Because I need to go home, get cleaned and you know all the primary necessities."

"You don't need to go home for that, I have everything you need for your primary needs."

"Yeah, but... I need my tooth brush,my clothes and my boxer." I tried to convince him.

"Okay Kabir, what's the matter? You know I have everything here. From a new brush to new boxers. So please say what's wrong?"

I sighed in defeat. "Your family will be back anytime. What if they'll see me? Like this." I gestured between us.