Chapter 16

Kabir's pov

I was distracted all the time while working-out. I tried really hard to concentrate on what I was doing, but it was even harder not thinking about my shitty situation. Several times I was about to hurt myself and the reason was the lack of attention that I was paying to my exercises.

So I opted to finish earlier. I have seen different types of criminals and their own ways to behave with an officer. No doubt that the rich people have snotty manners and sometimes they don't consider us at their level to answer our questions. They limit themself to gasp or give us a stupidis frowns, you know the one that says to f*ck-off. And their famous one liner: your are wasting your time or my advocate is on his way he will answer for me or my favorite one is put this case aside and I will pay you that much amount that your 3 generation don't need work to earn money, like what a bullshit of statements.

But this guy had his own very way. He was checking on me! What is wrong with him? Who does he think he is? I'm going out of my mind.

After a quick bath I was exiting from the gym when I bumped into someone. "I am really sor..." I said, turning around and then noticed who he was.

"Nice way to greet a friend of yours." he said with a sad face.

"I am sorry." I repeated and left him there.

I don't know what but something felt wrong. I don't know what but...when I was leaving I had a feeling that I was forgetting something. I checked in my bag if I had taken everything. Then my eyes went on my wrist. My fit watch. I left my fit watch there. I went back and when I entered the dressing-room I saw Vansh getting his clothes off. His back was to me so he didn't notice me entering. I picked my watch silently and was about to leave when he turned around.I held my breath, like I was caught doing something illegal. He seemed a little shocked but he didn't speak. We just looked at each other. My eyes began traveling down his naked torso. He had well-defined muscles and... yeah... six pack abs. I can clearly see the hard work behind that. I never had abs, just a fit body because they require time and care. I can't dedicate that much time to anything. My job takes a lot of me that can't spend my time on these activities.

I admire his body and realized that he was still looking at me. I speedily looked away."I...." I attempted to face him but couldn't so looked anywhere but his eyes. Trying to recall why I was there. Oh yeah. "I forgot my watch."

He nodded and I ran from there like I just saw a ghost.

Shit! Shit! Shit! What I was doing...beside being creepy? But his body...urgh. Stop it Kabir. Just stop it!

I came to my room and got changed and went to bed. But my brain had other plans because it started to travel on Vansh's body. How does it feel touching a defined-body like his. I smiled innerly. What the hell is wrong with me? I took a breath and closed my eyes. But after a while it started to feel hot. I sighed and got out from my bed. I need some fresh air.

I wandered around for a little bit and then a full moon caught my eyes. Drowned by its beauty I walked out and went to the bow. Someone was already there, I think he too was admiring the togetherness of the moon and the ocean. When I was close to this guy, I recognized him. Vansh. I turned around to go back to my room then stopped. I can't avoid him like this. So turned again to the view direction and approached him from behind. "Beautiful, isn't it?" I asked, putting my arms on the edge.

He turned surprisingly toward me. I faced him and looked into his eyes. He frowned and gave me a doubtful look. "Yeah."

At the same time we looked again toward the moon. I was speechless in front of such a view. The only sound was of the waves crashing against each other. Read about this peace, this calmness, this splendour only in books. Never I have ever witnessed this before and never I have ever thought that I could assist this personally. The awesome feeling was not just because of this charm but also because I was not feeling alone. I had someone near me, someone beside me. I never did something different like this before because I knew that I would be doing things alone. And loneliness is what I don't like. It's not that I fear it. I have gone all alone in my life this far but I just don't enjoy doing things by myself. And especially in moments like this I feel weak and had that urge to be someone.

I never imagined that the emptiness feeling I always had, it could be fulfilled by a person whom I hate the most for now. But whatever it is, I felt somehow content, complete.

"Thanks." I said, breaking the silence but didn't move my eyes from the moon.

He looked at me, uncertain on what I just said. "For what?" he finally asked.

"I know you brought me here to keep an eye on me, but... this is...beyond my imagination. So thanks for...for this." I couldn't express myself. Just hoped that he would get what I was trying to say. He didn't answer so turned to look at him. He was smiling. "What?"

He shook his head and faced the ocean. I also did so.

Don't know why but I was smiling too. I was...happy.

Just want to capture this moment and freeze it, for always. With Vansh.

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.                                                                                                                Lots of love, Maya.