Chapter 35.5 (Bonus Chapter)

It was Wednesday evening, I was driving home from work when my phone rang. It was a message tone. I was almost there so I decided to read it once I got home. I haven't seen Vansh since Sunday afternoon but we texted each other and talked on the phone a lot. I was liking this thing between the two of us.

When I got home, there was a car parked in front of it. I didn't recognize it. Mom was in Nepal, my maid had a scooter and I don't know anyone besides them that could come here.

I got out of the car and saw Vansh sitting on the lobby's chair.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I lightened up.

"Surprise?" he joked.

"Hm is that a question or an exclamation?"

"I think it was meant to be an exclamation but came out as a question."

I laughed. "Thanks for the surprise." I smiled. "Come in." I opened the door for us. I took my gun hostler off and went to put it in the wardrobe. "Be back in seconds." I went to wash my face and my hands too.

When I came back Vansh was zapping.

"So how was your day?" I sat next to him on the sofa.

"Easy. And yours?" He put the remote on the table.

"Normal." I rested my head on the sofa's cushion. Overwhelmed by his company.

He opened his arms for me, I went toward him, putting my head on his shoulder. I melted in his embrace like a candle on fire. He tightened his arms around me, pulling me closer.

"I missed you." I surprised both of us by confessing it aloud.

He rubbed his hand on my back. "Me too. That's why I am here." I got straight and erased the distance between our faces, letting our lips meet and giving them the job to talk for us. It seemed ages from the last time I felt them on me. The kiss intensified when I opened my mouth to him. He took my collar and pulled me closer. I unbuttoned his blazer, putting my hands in it, touching his body. He began to unbutton my shirt, threw it somewhere on the floor and bit my lip. I whimpered, this was going cause some serious marks. His clothes were annoying me so I pushed his blazer back from his shoulders, leaving it somewhere behind him. I leaned forward until he was lying and I was over him. Never breaking our kiss, he pulled out my undershirt, putting his hand under it. He went on my back, making me moan when he put his hand in my pants, into my boxer, touching my butt. We moved in sync, kissing, licking, rocking our hips and moaning, like there was some kind of connection between us.

We both jumped when someone rang the doorbell. "Shit!" we mutthered at the same time. I got up quickly and put my undershirt in my pants. Ran towards the door and tried to control my breath before opening the right door, so my living room wasn't visible to the outsider. I opened it just the necessary. My maid was standing there.

"Bhaia, I brought you some bread as I noticed you haven't bought any." She gave me the packet.

"Thanks didi." I said, taking it.

"You have guetes?" she asked. LI raised my eyebrows. She pointed at Vansh's car.

"Oh yeah, a friend of mine is here." I behaved nonchalantly. "So good night didi and thanks a lot for this." I indicated the packet.

"It's okay, bhaia. Let me know if you need anything else."

"Yeah sure." I said closing the door.

When I came back Vansh was lying, catching his breath. I put my body on his, putting my head on his chest, so I could hear his heart. He had his shirt on, but a little pulled out here and there because of me. He ran his hand up and down on my back and I designed circles on his chest.

"I... I need to go." he whispered.

"Why?" I whispered too, sadness invaded me.

"Because my family will be waiting for me for dinner."

I sighed heavily and got up. I knew he had his priorities, I really appreciate him for that, but I can't fight my emotions.

He sat up, took hands and rubbed them with his thumbs. "I'll come tomorrow, okay?" he snaked his arm on my neck from behind, pulled me closer and joined his forehead with mine. "See soon then?"

I smiled and nodded. "See you tomorrow, Mr Raisinghania."

He got up and took his balzer. He lowered to give me a quick peek on my swollen lips. I followed him to the door and waved at him when he started his car.

Around eleven o'clock I was going to bed, when I heard a noise outside. I went to check what it was from my kitchen's window. But there was nothing. My doorbell rang. What's wrong today? Is there a sign that says 'ring here'? When I opened the door, Vansh was standing there.

"Hello Inspector." he said with his husky voice.

"Hello Mr. Raisinghania. What are you doing here late at night? " I stepped aside to let him enter. He entered and I closed the door behind me leaning on it with my back. He turned to see where I was.

"I thought I should spend some more time with you too." he came closer, putting both of his hands on the door, blocking me there.

"That's a nice thought." I grinned. He smiled and brought his face to mine pressing our lips together. I closed my eyes and the world around me faded, when I slid my hands into his hair and kissed him back. When we finished our eyes met. "Staying?" I dared to ask.

"Staying." he said without any hesitation.

I brought my hands on his ass and pressed him on me. He whimpered, throwing his head back.

"If you continue like this, Inspector, I am afraid I might need some clothes for change." He joked.

I did it again but this time rocking my hips harder against him. "Don't you worry Mr. Prime Suspect, everything is under control." I whispered.

"Kabir!" he almost screamed my name, closing his eyes and throwing his head back again. Catching his breath he pulled my collar toward my room. He almost pushed me on my bed and then settled himself on me. "My turn, Officer." he whispered in my ear, pressing his body against mine. I groaned louder then I meant to, demanding for more. Asking always more of him and giving even more of myself to him because it is never enough for me. He fulfilled my wish in various ways that night, without crossing the line we designed the first time.

When he fell asleep next to me I realized that all this wasn't just attraction or liking but something more. But we weren't ready for that for now. 

Please VOTE, SHARE and COMMENT.