Chapter 34 (Vansh's POV)

Vansh's pov

It NEVER happened. It never happened that I was nervous about something. But at that point I was. I really was. I couldn't resist from admitting that I liked him. He was perfect. Perfect in every way. And when he said it wasn't one sided... I couldn't hold from kissing him. I was longing to feel his pink soft lips. I didn't realize how much I needed to kiss him. Until now. I realized that I'll never have enough. Just a touch was enough to make me forget about everything. Just a simple, soft touch was enough to make time stop in a collision of senses. I closed my eyes to enjoy every second of the kiss. As the kiss started to deepen, to get harder, his hands went around my neck into my hair and he started to play with them, and mine went on his waist to his shirt, from there under his shirt. Our heartbeat, our lips, our bodies were moving in sync. He started to take steps back. I didn't want to break the kiss, I didn't want to stop so I started to take steps forward. We continued to walk and kiss at the same moment. I was so lost in kissing him, in tasting him, in holding him that I didn't even notice that he stopped when we reached my desk, so I took another step which caused his back to arch backwards. It brought our lower body parts to start grinding with each other. Pleasure. Desire. That was all I was feeling while we were kissing, grinding our bodies with each other. I think he was also feeling them, when he moaned into the kiss. I wanted more. I wanted the kiss to deepen more. Therefore I bit his lower lip. He gasped in shock, because he wasn't expecting it. The moment his mouth opened, I stuck my tongue in his mouth. It was starting to get even more steamy but he broke the kiss. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't a little disappointed.

"WOW!" he exclaimed breathlessly, slowly opening his eyes, with his lips swollen from the kiss.

"You liked that?" I smirked. He nodded. "You haven't seen anything yet." I whispered in his ear, biting his earlobe, and then I moved to his lower lip and bit it. In response he gave me a moan, which brought me to do it again. I started to trace kisses from his jaw to his neck. I couldn't go further because of the clothes. Something crossed my mind so I took his hand and was about to open the door when he pulled it back.

"Where are we going ?"

I turned to him and cupped his face in my hands. "Kabir you have wasted a lot of my and your time by behaving shy. I'm not gonna waste anymore of it. So be a good boy and follow me."

He obeyed and did what I asked him to.

I brought him to my room, where once we entered it I closed the door.

The first thing I did was to get rid of the things that were getting in our way of... doing something very passionate: I unbuttoned my shirt and Kabir did the same when he saw what I was doing.

Once we were shirtless, I stared at his torso. His defined torso. I licked my lips and I was going to start kissing/licking his collarbone, but he stopped me.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"You were the one who got the lead first, now I'm going to show you what I can do."

I smirked. "Getting all bossy, uh? Interesting. Very interesting. I'm all yours. Do whatever you want to do."

He led me to the bed and made me sit on it. He slowly sat on my lap and started to lick the area between my neck and shoulder. When he found my soft spot, he started to suck on it.

"Mmmm" I moaned.

After some seconds, he left that spot and whispered in my ear "You haven't seen anything yet."

He slowly made me lay on the bed and positioned himself on me, with his arms taking all his weight on both sides of my head, and started to rock painfully slow his lower body parts against mine, while kissing on my jaw, neck, collarbone and continued to give me more hickeys. At that point I was very turned on by that action, and I was feeling that he also was. Bit by bit his rocking started to fasten.

"Oh yes. Ohhhh Kabir." I was becoming a moaning mess.

He then kissed me. Hard. The kiss was just starting when he broke it. I groaned. He was torturing me. Asshole. He moved to my other side to kiss, lick, bite. He was still grinding his member with mine.

The hotness that was invading my body was too much to handle. I couldn't. I couldn't bear the clothing separating us.

"Kabir, wait." I started to unzip my pants and he started to do the same. We detached our bodies to throw away the pants.

And there we were again. Our bodies were moving together. We were together.

He continued to do what he was doing before.

I was reaching a point where, if reached, there wasn't coming back. And I'm pretty sure we- mainly him, I think- weren't ready.

"I-I think we need to stop." I said, trying to keep my voice normal. "We really should stop. Otherwise this will go a little too far, Kabir."

After hearing what I said, he slowly stopped and dropped on me.

"Can't breath."

"Sorry." he then moved on the bed but still kept his head on my shoulder and started to make circles on my stomach (thank God I'm not ticklish).

We stayed there, laying on the bed, not fully naked, in silence.

He was the first one to start us off.

"I have two questions."

"Oh my God, you and your questions." I said.

"No, they are very common questions that... people like us ask each other."

I burst out laughing. "People like us? Do you mean a same sex couple?"

"Yes. Stop laughing. This is serious. Why can't you be serious when you need to be?"

"Okay. Ask me these questions."

"First one: when did you know you liked both."

"Mmm. A very long time ago."

"Come on. Answer me."

"Okay, okay. I knew I liked them both when I was seventeen, more or less, but I had a doubt since I was fifteen or sixteen. I always somehow knew that I liked girls, but also some guys got me starstruck sometimes, but I never put thought on that because I thought that it was normal to appreciate someone's beauty. One day, I found a book that talked about these things, and I, obviously curious, read it. That was when I was sure that I liked both men and women. However when I finally got the chance to experience it, my parents died... and I had to take care of everything. For at least, three-four years, I never got the time to be with someone."

"So, I'm your first?" he asked, raising his head from my shoulder to look at me.

"I never said that I didn't have any relationships."

"But you said-"

"I said for three-four years, but these last five-six years..." I left the phrase uncompleted, but I knew he understood what I meant.

He nodded his head, and put his head on my shoulder again.

"What about you? When did you know you liked both?" I asked, mimicking him. He was starting to say something, but a yawn escaped from his mouth. "Are you tired?"

"Yes, today has been an... eventful day, we can say."

"True. Come on now, you sleepyhead, let's sleep." I brought my hand to his chin, lifted his head up and turned it towards me, to give him a goodnight kiss. "Good night, Kabir."

He laid again on me, and whispered "Good night, Vansh."

That night, after the one on cruise, was a night where I went to sleep smiling. But this time, I was holding him.

Please VOTE, Share and COMMENT, and let me know if you want more KaVa moments like these (or even more ;))