Chapter 15 (Vansh's POV)

Vansh's pov

Vansh's pov

Here I'm again thinking about Kabir. I haven't seen him in two days. And we are on the same cruise. Is he okay? Is he avoiding me? But why should he avoid me? It's not like I have done something wrong. Maybe he's just sick. The last time I saw him in the Seating Room, he was a little pale. Perhaps, it was just the hangover's affect. However, it's been two days. And the main reason he's here is that I wanted to keep an eye on him. Therefore I sent two men to get him. I wanted to know if he was okay. Why am I worrying for a person who is accusing me of murder? I don't know why, but I was excited to meet him. Excited?? I have no idea what's happening to me these days.

I went, where he was supposed to be. When I entered he started laughing. He laughed. Has he gone mad in the past two days he didn't see me?

When I said that he's losing his mind, he retorted that I was making him mad. Me? Okay, I know that I sent him on a holiday, but he should be happy and not blame me for making him mad.

" You are making me a mad man Mr. Raisinghania. What do you..." He stopped for a second and continued with a fake apologetic smile "Sorry, sorry, let me ask you again.Why did you bring me here, Vansh?"

I complimented him for being a fast learner, with a smirk. I know he hated my smirk. He was drunk when he said that, but I wasn't, so I remembered that he said he hated when I smirked. I then added "And you are her because I thought you escaped." It's not like I really thought it, because it was impossible to escape, but I didn't want to tell him that I just wanted to check out for him.

He put on a fake smile, which I really liked when he did that, ""How can I escape without your permission, Mr Rai- no, Your Highness."

"Well, well. Someone's picking up good manners."

He snorted. "Okay, now that you know that I'm here, on this cruise with you, can I go? I have to work-out." He said annoyed. Is he always annoyed? Can't he be in a normal mood? I then started imagining him working-out. His muscles flexing with every movement. Okay, I need to stop.

"Yes, you can go." I said in an authoritative voice. He mimicked my tone, which made me smile( like I said it before don't ask me why), and exited the room. I sighed happily, knowing that he was okay. I didn't know why, but I had a feeling saying that he is up to something...something big or even risky. I shook the feeling off, and went to spend some time with Sia. She has been very busy with that girl Ridhima. Since the message from Angre, in which he said that she was an orphan girl, who studied physiotherapy and does different part-time jobs to support herself, I'm more okay, but that doesn't mean I totally agree with Sia to spend her time with Ridhima.

Apart from this, I still have my doubts on her. If she is doing more than one job, just to have some money, what is she doing here on a cruise? Is she here on a mission? But that is not possible, because Angre did all his research on this girl and he didn't find anything suspicious. I even told him to check if she had any kind of contact with Kabir, but he found nothing.

All these thoughts left my mind, once I was with my sister talking about her exciting days on the cruise.

Please Vote, share and comment your opinion, questions. Lots of love, Maya.