Chapter 6.5 (Bonus Chapter)

Vansh's pov

"Angre"

"Yes, Boss?"

"Have you called the Commissioner and told him to do what I want?"

"Yes, Boss"

I made Angre call the Commissioner to tell him that his department's cop Kabir Sharma needed a holiday after everything that happened to Neha. And just like the other Commissioner he just agreed with me.

"But, Boss? Can I ask why you made me do that call? And especially when you're going to a family holiday?"

"Angre. Even if I want to spend some quality time with my family, I can't ignore the fact that someone is after me. You know, Angre, when you are aware who your enemy is, you must keep them closer to you, in that way you can keep an eye on them." I paused and continued " But that's one of the two reasons. As you know your boss, Vansh Raisinghania, is a very generous man, so I gifted the ticket to that cop because he really seemed tired." I added joking.

Angre smiled and nodded and asked me if he could go to do his work. I let him go and got immersed in my thoughts.

I really liked that cop. He had guts to fight me, to disregard me, to go against my will. That's also one of the reasons I wanted to keep him near me. I liked it when he would get angry by my comments.

He somehow intrigued me.

Intrigued?? What I'm saying??

Ok, Vansh you too really need some rest.

Please vote, comment and share.