Chapter 46.5 (Bonus)

...10 days later...

Vansh's pov

I've done many difficult things in my life, but the thing I was going to do now... seemed the most difficult thing ever. I wanted to tell my family about what I found out about my parents. I spent all these days digesting the fact that they were killed and preparing myself to tell it to my family members. But there's no easy way, is there? How can you tell your grandmother that her son and daughter-in-law were murdered and didn't die in an accident? It was hard enough when she got to know about their death. It still was. I wish I could call Kabir and talk to him before doing this. I was worried about him too. I tried to call him every day since the truth came out, but he never answered. I also thought about going to his house and hugging him and holding him. It must be hard on him too. It was her mother. The person he idolized the most. I even tried once. But he wasn't at home. I left him messages, voicemails, e-mails. But I never got any responses. He must be busy with work. He will call me once he'll have time. Even though I tried to assure myself with this, I could still feel an uneasiness growing inside. I hope he's fine.

I was sitting on my armchair in the sitting room waiting for everyone to get there, when Dadi asked "Everything okay, kid?"

I looked at her and gave her a faint smile. "Kind of."

She wrinkled her eyebrows and was going to question something when Ishani came down with Sia and my other relatives. "Please tell me that it's something important, bhai. I was having a manicure."

"Ishani, sit down and I'll tell you everything." I waited for everyone to sit down and took a deep breath. "There's no easy way to say this."

"You are worrying us, Vansh. What's the matter?"

"It's about Mom and Dad."

"What about them?"

"Since the day they died, I always thought it wasn't just a car accident. It just didn't feel right. Therefore, some years ago, I got Angre and other people on work to investigate on this, but we never got any lead. Recently a very close friend of mine," who happens to be my boyfriend, I thought, "helped in this investigation." I took another deep breath. Here it goes. "And I discovered that my suspicions were right. It wasn't an accident, they were killed."

"What?" Dadi asked.

"Yes, Dadi." I said looking at her. "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you about this before, I just didn't want to worry about this for nothing." She was already crying before I even got to finish my sentence. I looked around and saw Ishani and Sia crying and my aunt and uncle were shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me this, bhai?" my sister asked, in between sobs.

"Because you are my little sister. I didn't want to put you through this without being fully sure."

At this point Dadi, Ishani and Sia were crying and I was comforting them.

I knew this was going to be hard for them, I already shed my tears during this week.

We were still having our moment when a maid came saying that I had mail. I gestured to her to put the mail on the table and to leave.

"I'm going to my room." Dadi said suddenly.

I looked at her. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"I need some time alone." Given the fact that I was aware that it was going to be hard for her, I just nodded and said to Ishani to bring Dadi and Sia to their rooms, in that way they could have some time alone. Even Ciaci, Ciaciu and Aryan left the room without any comments.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I was feeling tired and emotionally exhausted. I remembered that I had an important meeting in an hour. I opened my eyes and got up, and saw the mail on the table. I picked them up and started to look at who they were from.

I saw a letter to me from a very important person. I quickly opened the letter which sent my whole world whirl around. 

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.