Chapter 30 (Vansh's POV)

Vansh's pov

Thump, thump, thump.

The sound of the basketball bouncing on the court. This was the only time during the day where I could fully concentrate without thinking about my family, business, meethings, Kabir. Kabir. He's been in my thoughts since the day we spent together. The way I taught him bowling, when he got angry with me because of my question, the time we spent together in his office when I brought him pizza. Oh My God, the moment we hugged. His scent was just making me want to kiss him then and there. It was very difficult to resist. But I did it, when his words came to my mind: "I want to be your friend without having any guilt." he just wanted to be friends. We will see each other today. Today is the day where he'll spend a day with me. Just thinking about it is making me giddy.

I was still playing, when I heard footsteps nearing me.

"Boss, he's here."

He's here? Already?

"Send him in." I said, still trying to get some more time with the game.

Thump, thump, thump.

One, two, three and... SCORE!

I then heard some clapping.

"Impressive." he said. And when I looked at him, I froze. He was wearing a white shirt with a blue blazer with a yellow stripe on his shoulder.

I know I was the one who told him to wear something formal, but I didn't know he would look like this. Very, very handsome. I stayed there, and kept staring at him.

I didn't know what to say or what to do, so I blurted out the first thing that came to my mind "You're early."

"Whoa. No thanks, no how are you, just you're early? Where are your good manners? By the way, I'm right on time. You are the late one."

I then looked at my watch and saw that he was right. He was on time.

"Well, I'll go to have a bath, until then you can wait in the sitting room." and when a quick thought came to my mind I added "Or if you don't feel comfortable there, you can wait in my room."

He thought for a moment and answered "I'll wait in your room."

I nodded and led him towards it.

When we entered, I showed him the armchairs and told him to make himself comfortable and that it would take me ten minutes before starting our day.

I went inside the bathroom, undressed and entered the shower. After exiting the shower, I wrapped the towel around my waist and remembered that I forgot my clothes on the bed. And not to forget that Kabir was in the bedroom.

I entered my room and saw him watching the photos. I stopped and watched him. Maybe he sensed me and he said "I wa-" he suddenly stopped when he saw that I was just in my towel. We stared at each other and said nothing. He looked at my eyes and then his eyes went to my lips, and slowly his eyes went roaming on my torso. I, on the other hand, kept looking at his lips. And when he licked his lips... I wanted to kiss him then and there. Whoa hold your horses Vansh Raisinghania, you don't want to scare him away, do you? The want, the need were very strong to fill the gap and kiss him. Kiss him hard. Hold him in my arms and kiss him hard.

So to put the end to the staring and the suffering, I cleared my throat. I had to stop. I couldn't do it. At least not now. When I cleared my throat, Kabir suddenly turned and went back looking at the photos.

"I was... umm... looking at the pictures... and I wanted to say that you look ho- umm I mean to say you looked cute."

I didn't know how to answer that so I said "I forgot my clothes." I said pointing at my clothes on the bed. I quickly picked them and went to the bathroom.