𝟒

Merry Christmas :D

Merry Christmas :D

„Are you guys for real?!" Jay looked disappointedly at the two younger boys who looked on the ground, avoiding eye contact with the second oldest. Jay is a sweetheart but get misunderstood a lot and also he can switch to being a scary person. That's why everyone respects him, even Jungwon the leader but also the second youngest.

The members looked unpleasant and a sight escaped Heeseung's mouth while the others were thinking of an plan.

„As long as the person keeps it a secret we are safe" He said as everyone nodded.

„We need to find out who the person is" Ni-Ki, the youngest said with a blank yet strong expression that could scare away any person.
He definitely didn't come to play.

„Instead wasting our time over worrying about that incident, let's just enjoy our time" Sunoo the vitamin of the group tried to cheer up the mood just like always. Indeed a ray of sunshine who always thinks positive. No wonder why Y/N likes him the most.

The members agreed and started to worry less and eat their lunch. However Jungwon couldn't stop worrying which Jay noticed. The older boy comforted him as Jungwon smiled, showing off his cute dimples.

                            {time skip}

School finally came to an end as students rushed out of the school but Y/N didn't.

„Why are you packing your things so slow?" The tall handsome boy asked Y/N as she sighed.

„It's Jungwon again isn't it?" He asked as the shorter girl nodded.

Then Haruto suddenly slammed both of his hand on the table, making Y/N and their other classmates flinch while he gritted his teeth together.

„Seriously what's wrong with him?!" The Japanese boy seemed to get angrier with every minute that passed. Y/N was quite confused but thankful to her seat mate , because after the incident where Haruto saved her out, both of them started to talk more and more.

The clueless girl tried to calm him down which worked after a few minutes as they both walked out of the classroom, side by side while students started to whisper. Poor Y/N started to feel uncomfortable while Haruto glared at the talking one's as they immediately stopped.

„Y/N!" A yell was heard as both classmates turned around and were greeted by a panting Taehyun.

„What's up Taehyun" She weakly smiled at him as Taehyun looked at his small sister with pity, so did Haruto.

„Could you give this to mom?" The handsome blonde tall boy asked as she nodded. Haruto only flashed an akward smile as Taehyun finally left and Haruto could breath again.

„Wow, what's up with you" Y/N chuckled as he shook his head. With that both of them went out of the school, only to be greeted with Jungwon and his members. The leader's huge grin vanished after seeing the tall boy next to her.

„Are you expecting someone?" Haruto asked as Jungwon glared at him and the members were clueless.

„Actually, I wanted to speak with Y/N" He said as the japanese boy raised his eyebrow.

„She doesn't have time" Haruto took her wrist and was about to go when Jungwon suddenly took her other wrist as they stopped while everyone looked at them in shock. Jay again was there to analyze everyone's face expression.

Both boys death glared at each other while Y/N akwardly looked down, trying to avoid all the eyes on them. Ni-Ki raised his eyebrow, Sunghoon blankly looked at them but still was surprised, Jake had his mouth wide open just like his eyes, Heeseung wasn't there cause he already left, Jay had his serious face expression and Sunoo gasped dramatically.

More and more people came. A scenes was created which was really uncomfortable for the introvert Y/N. A little later her saviors finally came to save her.

„Let go of her!" Jihan yelled as the boys quickly did it, however they still glared at eachother while Jeongwoo disappointedly shook his head and shushed the by standers away.

Haruto soon or later left without saying anything as Jeongwoo ran after his best friends while Jihan stayed with the trembling Y/N.

Jungwon stood there only watching Y/N as he suddenly felt pity for her. Did he do the right thing? Why did he feel like that whenever she is with Haruto? It was pretty obvious but not for him yet.

„If you touch her again you will be dead Yang Jungwon" Jihan said, death glaring at him as he laughed, making her angrier.

„Should I be scared?" He mocked her while she rolled her eyes.

„Jungwon enough!" Jay suddenly yelled as everyone looked at him. Jungwon got scared by him and slowly went back to his group.

„Apologize to her, right now" He said while everyone wider their eyes, gasps were heard as Jungwon himself got surprised.

„What—"

„Right now" He sternly said as the dimple boy nodded and slowly approached the still trembling girl who had tears in her eyes.

„I...I"

„I am sorry..." Everyone went even more shocked because Yang Jungwon never apologized to anyone.

„You better should be" Y/N savagely said, leaving with her best friend as the crowd went crazy and Jungwon was left dumbfounded and embarrassed.

                             {time skip}

Both girls arrived at Y/N's home as the girl handed the box to her mother. Jihan stayed at Y/N's house and couldn't stop talking about the incident.

„You were so powerful omg!" She happily said as Y/N chuckled.

„I had enough..." She said as her best friend nodded.

„I am so proud of you!" Jihan hugged her tightly as she hugged back.

The best friends continued to talk nonstop. About what happened and about other topics.

 About what happened and about other topics