𝟖

Everyone were watching the argument between the older boy and younger boys

Everyone were watching the argument between the older boy and younger boys. Y/N and Jihan safely escaped, while Jungwon didn't utter a word and was left speechless. Somehow guilt feelings took over him as he tried to fight back.

„Jungwon" Jay said as stern as ever, while the younger boy gulped nervously. He had never seen his older best friend this angry, making it even scarier for the bully.

But Jungwon still was quiet, however he didn't wanna be a coward, even though he was scared to death and made his way between Jay, Haruto & Jeongwoo who glared at him.

All eyes were still on them as silence filled the air with a few whispers. What was the young boy going to do? It didn't look good for him and he knew it. He also deserved it, but will he take the blame?

Before speaking, Jungwon took a big breath and then he finally said something after minutes of silence.

„Let's talk somewhere else, I will explain everything" He said as all three boys nodded. However Haruto and Jeongwoo thought he was suspicious, while Jay was confused.

„Y/N, are you okay?!" Taehyun yelled from distance as everyone looked at him, while he couldn't care less and ran to his younger sister. He knew what happened and was more than worried.

„I am fine, don't worry!" She gave him a reassuring smile as he sighed.

As a older brother he us supposed to protect and care for Y/N, which he couldn't do. Jungwon threatened that both of them would get kicked out of the school if they would expose. The siblings didn't want to risk it and had to take the pain, especially Y/N.

„I am sorry" The older brother hugged his younger sibling tightly, feeling so many emotions but mostly sad and angry. How dare Jungwon hurt his small sister? But mostly why does he? The young girl was innocent and just wanted to graduate from school and have a good job to earn money for the future.

„Hey, no need to be sorry! Thanks for trying your best, you are the best brother" Y/M smiled at him as he smiled back, still feeling a bit bad. Jihan watched the siblings and smiled like a proud mother.

Suddenly the four boys walked out of the school, seeing the hugging siblings as they walked to them. Taehyun immediately glared at Jungwon while pushing his little sister behind him. To his surprise Jungwon didn't show any reactions, no glaring, no eye rolling, only a emotionless face expression, however his eyes showed fear.

Jay explained everything to the siblings as they first hesitated but then agreed. Jay, Jungwon, Taehyun and Y/N walked into an empty classroom while the other three best friends were left behind.

The issue had to be solved and for Jay it was really important. Jungwon didn't understand why his older best friend who was like a brother to him,made a big deal out of it.
Y/N didn't know if it was a good thing or not, because now they have the whole school's attention and she hates attention, however there is a good side too, he may stop with everything and let her live in peace.

„Gosh, why do you even care so much?" The young boy frustratedly yelled, starling the young girl as she walked closer to her brother who was blankly looking at the younger boy.
How can someone be this disrespectful to anyone? The age doesn't matter, and no one should be disrespectful.

Jay sighed, folding his arms as Jungwon rolled his eyes. The fear was gone and instead he got very annoyed by everything. Why should he be scared? He could kick anyone out even his friends and seemed like none of his friends were scared of that.

„Calm down and explain everything first" Jay calmly told the young boy beside him to calm down, but instead he scoffed and chuckled a little later, confusing the three other people in the room.

„You planned all this, didn't you?" He smirked, while pointing his finger to surprised girl who rapidly shook her head.

„Do you really think she would do this? We both could get kicked out" Taehyun stopped himself from cursing and stayed calm and neutral unlike Y/N who wanted to roast and kick everything out of him.

„It was my idea, stupid" Jay said, however the dimple boy didn't believe him and only laughed at him.

Jay was more than shocked and disgusted by his friend's attitude. What happened to him? The funny, kind-hearted and sweet Jungwon way gone and was replaced to someone evil, literally the devil who makes people lives to hell.

A few seconds later, realization hit the young boy as he bitterly chuckled, confusing everyone even more. He looked like a psychopath who was seeking for his next victim.

„I see" He simply said. No one dared to say anything and waited for him to continue.

„You take more care for a pathetic girl you don't even know than your best friends whom you know for years" Jungwon smiled but looking closer at him, sadness was seen in his eyes.

Everyone was left speechless as he ran out of the room, Jay was frozen in his spot, unable to move and feeling bad for both of the teens. That's when he realized that something terrible happened to his younger best friend, which changed him. He never noticed...

 He never noticed