𝟏𝟖

„Gosh,where the hell is his house?" Y/N groaned in annoyance, walking the same street down

Jungwon's family was known as a rich and powerful family. It was no surprise that his family owned a big mansion, even bigger as expected. And because of the big mansions, it was really hard for Y/N to tell them apart. The only differences were the names and numbers.

She kept walking and walking, her legs were giving up and she still had her heavy backpack on her back, making each step more and more painful.

Suddenly Y/N's phone ring and she accepted the call.

„Hell-"

„Where the hell are you?!" Jihan screamed trough the phone, startling Y/N as she groaned.

„Don't worry, I will tell you later and I am safe...I guess"

„What do you mean with I gue-"

The young girl ended the phone call as she sighed. Her whole body was aching, however she didn't want to give up cause she was sick worried about Jungwon. Her feeling were playing crazy and she hated it so much.

„A few minutes wouldn't hurt, right?" She mumbled and before she took a step someone called her name. Y/N instantly recognized the voice as she froze and shivered not knowing why.

And what felt like ages, the girl finally turned around to see Jungwon,standing not too far away from her. But his aura was different, his eyes were red and swollen, his nose was red and running while his face looked dead pale, worrying  Y/N.

Still Y/N didn't say anything, silence filled the air as a cold breeze flew, making the young boy tremble in the cold.

„Um here" She finally spoke up and gave her jacket to Jungwon who was first just looking at her, thinking it was a dream. He hesitated first, but then took the cloth and quietly thanked her. Luckily the jacket was big enough to cover the young boy and keep him warm.

„Shouldn't you be in school right now?" Jungwon asked in a tiny voice, making the girl's heart melt in a second. Why did he have to be so adorable? She hesitated a bit before actually answering.

„I-um...well...just wanted to check on you cause I have heard about your fight with Jay"
The sentence took Jungwon out as he widened his eyes, mouth wide open, not knowing how to react at the sudden statement. He was happy that his crush checked on him, but was embarrassed that Y/N knew about the fight.

„If Y/N knows then the whole school probably knows" The young boy sighed. After hearing the sigh, Y/N was desperate to ask but she knew her place and didn't want to overstep the line.

Without saying anything Jungwon walked away, still wearing Y/N's jacket as she followed him.

„Where are you going?" She asked, trying to catch up with him. But the young boy ignored her and kept walking as she groaned in annoyance.

„Home, isn't that obvious?" He said, still walking and not even sparing a glance while Y/N was left dumbfounded and scoffed.

Finally, he stopped and looked back to Y/N who was glaring at him. To her surprise he wasn't angry, and instead he was smiling which showed his adorable dimples as she blushed to herself.

„What's with that smile?" She tried to look as angry as possible, but it all vanished when he chuckled softly. Jungwon then walked right in front of her and directly looked into her eyes, making her gulp nervously. The young boy leaned in, coming closer and poked her cheeks while grinning widely.

„What the hell" She lightly pushed him away, trying to hide her blushing face. He shrugged it off and continued to walk without Y/N.

„Wait for me!" She yelled as she caught up with him. He didn't stop walking, but lowered his pace so she could walk without draining so much energy.

„So you want to go to my mansion or?" He wiggled his eyebrows while Y/N scoffed, still blushing as he laughed. His laugh was like a mesmerizing melody she could listen all day too.

Y/N kept denying it and Jungwon kept trying to make deals. At the end Jung won, because the girl was tired after the whole walking and searching, especially after school. Her energy was gone while her legs ached, of course it didn't go unnoticed.

„Come on" Jungwon kneeled a bit down ,pointing at his back while Y/N panicked and stared at him like he was crazy.

A sigh escaped his mouth as he stood up and carried her in bridal style while Y/N froze in his arms, however the warmth of him made her feel comfortable as she took it as a chance to calm down.

It ended up with Jungwon carrying Y/N in his arms while proudly smiling. Y/N was embarrassed cause they kept meeting neighbors and they would greet them and tease them at the same time.

The young girl's heart was beating fast and her face was a blushing mess. Jungwon observed her and slightly smiled to himself, being not only proud but also happy.

(I am sorry, I am having a writers block right now)