𝟐𝟒

(Have you guys seen the teaser? SUNOO LOOKED SO GOOD AND HIS SMIRK)

„There you are!" Jihan immediately rushed to her best friend while sighing in relief, completely ignoring the two bickering boys who went silent.

The girl's lips curved up, seeing her best friend who had the right timing while Haruto and Jungwon still stood still like mannequins.

„What's happening here?" Jeongwoo asked, munching on his corn dog and being the clueless one.

„Screw this" Jungwon muttered under his breath. Just when he was about to walk away, a hand held his wrist, stopping him from going any further.

„How about we go all together?" Y/N suggested as the boys jaw dropped while Jihan mischievously smiled.

The males were against the idea and even tried to protest, but it was no use because Y/N would have gone with Jihan if they didn't agree with her. They finally gave up with the complaining and headed to another food shop.

„I am gonna sit next to Y/N!" Haruto pushed the people beside him as they groaned in annoyance.

„Not gonna happen, loser" Jihan forcefully pushed him, making him fall on the ground as the they laughed at him, especially Jungwon who had a smirk plastered on his face.

„Little Devil really suits you" Jihan chuckled at the confused boy who sat on the opposite from his crush, beside Jeongwoo who had his arms folded together.

„Shut up, Jihan" Y/N rolled her eyes, remembering the nickname she gave him.

He was called Little Devil  because of his height and his personality which matched well with a devil.

Everyone ordered food and drinks and while waiting, there was awkward silence. Both Y/N Jungwon got shy whenever they accidentally looked at each other while Haruto was jealous and Jihan and Jeongwoo were starving for the food.

„Here is the food!" The waitress put the food on the table as the friend group thanked him and flashed a smile.

„Finally, I have been starving" Jeongwoo groaned as he was the first one to eat.

With just one bite, everyone was shocked of the good taste from the food. As they squealed in happiness and satisfaction.

„Here try this" Jungwon held his chopstick with food up, waiting for the girl in front of him to open her mouth as she blushed.

She slowly opened her mouth as Jungwon fed her, resulting him to smile in satisfaction and feeling proud of himself. While there was someone who didn't look happy and had his jaw clenched.

„Woah, it's actually pretty good!" The girl flashed a smile as Jungwon's froze. He got taken aback by her visuals while his heart was unsteady.

„Stop, looking at her you creep" Jeongwoo nudged his arm as he came back to his senses, blushing intensely.

The two girls laughed at his cute reaction while he tried to hide his ethereal face with his both of his hand. Jeongwoo didn't admit it, but he actually found it funny and started to hate the boy beside him less, however Haruto was sitting there, feeling ignored because the whole attention was on Jungwon, the boy he despised.

                             {time skip}

After eating, they decided to walk around the big campus and found a beautiful park with a pond which wasn't too big. The weather was great for a walk and since they ate a lot it was a perfect idea.

„Woah, it's so beautiful here" Y/N admired the flowers that were blooming.

„You are more beautiful" Jungwon suddenly said as she turned around to face him, however he looked away and shrugged his shoulders.

„Damn, that was bold" Jihan laughed and so did Jeongwoo. The only one who didn't laughed was Haruto.

„Haru, you have been quiet the whole time. Is there anything bothering you?" Y/N asked.

„Wow, you finally acknowledge my existence" He said with an annoyed face expression, taking the girl off guard. But after all it was true, because he has been ignored since Jungwon arrived.

„Sorry, Haru...I understand that you are mad. Can I somehow make it up to you?" Y/N felt bad for ignoring her own best friend.

„Spend time with me alone"