𝟑𝟗

Y/N waited days after days, but still nothing about Jungwon

Y/N waited days after days, but still nothing about Jungwon. Is he hurt? Is he gonna come back? Where is he? She started to get annoyed and grew more and more worried, so worried that she couldn't focus in school.

„Y/N answer question 7" The teacher raised her eyebrow and waited for an answer. An answer that never came. The girl stayed quiet, waiting for someone else to get picked.

„You have been like this the whole week, very disappointed Mrs. Kang"

„You meant Mrs. Yang" A familiar voice spoke out of nowhere as everyone turned their heads to see if it really was him. The classroom became noisy, many gasps were heard as no one expected him to pop out of nowhere.

Her eyes started to get teary as she blinked a few times, just to make sure it's really him. It was indeed him. Without wasting any more time, the girl stood up and ran to her beloved boyfriend who was waiting with open arms.

Just before she reached him, everything went black as she panicked.

„What's happening?!" Y/N couldn't see anything more than pure darkness, her breath became unsteady while she was confused and scared at the same time.

„Y/N!" A familiar voice yelled while she felt someone gently shaking her.

Bringing her back to reality.

„Y/N wake up! School is already over!" Jihan was trying to wake up her friend, who was sleeping the whole lecture. All classmates already left the classroom as they were the only ones left.

Finally, the girl woke up but her face showed everything than the word calm. Her eyes were filled with tears that were rolling down her face
while heavily breathing.

Jihan knew what was up, because it wasn't the first time. Dreams like that occurred almost everyday and each time it was more and more painful for the already suffering girl. With a faint smile, Jihan assured her best friend with positive words while gently rubbing her back.

„He will come back and he is healthy and not hurt"

{time skip}

Another tiring day is over. Jihan was sick, so
Y/N was with Jeongwoo who couldn't stop speaking about an exciting event.

„We should definitely go there!" Jeongwoo was too excited to stay still while smiling brightly. But sadly his positivity didn't get his best friend.

„Alright, I don't have anything better to do anyway" She sighed. The girl knew she had to freshen up herself and start being productive again. But how can she be happy when the love of her life is still missing?

„Hey, I know that you are sad, we all are. But let's not lose hope! After all he is Yang Jungwon and Jungwon doesn't give up so easily. Even in difficult situation he has a smart brain and is always prepared, even if it's unexpected" The boy tried to cheer her up, however it was useless. Y/N started to lose hope and just wished that her boyfriend was okay.

„What would I only do without you and Jihan" Y/N flashed a faint smile while gently hitting Jeongwoo's arm who also smiled.

„You would be nothing without us" He readily mocked as the girl rolled her eyes and chuckled"

The first true laugh after a while.

Both of them decided to go to a small cafe which was again Jeongwoo's idea as he was also the one who paid.

They sat down, their seats were facing each other as they started ordering.

„Excuse myself" Y/N said as her best friend nodded and she rushed to the bathroom.

The bell ringed, meaning that people either came in or went out and obviously the boy didn't care and just minded his own business. As almost everyone else, he was playing some video games on his phone and was about to win when...

„Two strawberry milkshakes please"

His eyes immediately went up, trying to see the person who was talking. There was one girl and one boy. Sadly, the girl covered the boys, so that Jeongwoo couldn't see him, however he definitely recognized that voice.

No one else has such a unique voice like him.

He tried to get a closer look and that's where
Y/N came and distracted him.

„You look like a stupid rat" She laughed because of his weird position, but he couldn't care less about it.

Jeongwoo turned around, facing the girl with a serious look while she stared at him, confused.

„He's back"

„Who...?"

„Jungwon"

————————————————————————This has been the longest hiatus—I am shocked myself and I always come up with excuses and break my promises

This has been the longest hiatus—I am shocked myself and I always come up with excuses and break my promises. But I luckily haven't missed a lot of Enhypen's content! And I am addicted with Go Big or Go Home! Don't forget to vote Enhypen on MAMA!! Stay healthy and safe, thank you for waiting!