𝟏𝟔

All eyes landed on Jay,who was busy reading the newspaper

All eyes landed on Jay,who was busy reading the newspaper. The six boys were more than shocked about the statement that was said not too long ago. Why would his own best friend say that? Ni-Ki glared at Sunoo,who accidentally spitted his coffee onto him, poor boy just wanted to sleep at the soft couch.

„Woah there" Sunghoon said, trying to stay serious. In the deep inside, he enjoyed the drama and was ready to order popcorn.

On the other hand, Jungwon looked at him blankly, not saying anything but his stare could kill anyone and gave the five boys shivers down their spine, expect for Jay. Jay knew that Jungwon was powerful, however Jungwon still respected the older one, even though he would diss him a lot, but one thing he knew was that Jay's other side wasn't funny and was really scary.

„Ouhhhh" Sunoo wiggled his eyebrows, continuing to drink his coffee, ignoring the whining younger boy next to him who wasn't having it. The others members rolled their eyes at the sassy boy and the situation got more serious.

„So, you are teaming up with Haruto or what?" The dimple boy finally spoke up as Jay shook his head, clearly annoyed and confusing the younger one who was overthinking the situation.

Again silence, Jay kept reading the newspapers, acting as if his friends were invisible, making Jungwon angrier as he furrowed his eyebrows and poked his right cheeks, clearly being irritated at the older one.

„I hate how you think it's easy to get her, she's a human YOU bullied and you think she will like you tsk" He bitterly chuckled at the end, surprising the friends even more.

„I thought he was just teasing her, you know...just making a bit fun of her" Heeseung, the oldest spoke up who was more then confused. He may have already graduated, but still knew about the tea and gossips from the school, thanks to Sunoo who knows everything.

„You think that's it?" He laughed as the six boys looked at him like he was some kind of psychopath. „Jungwon was the one who spread rumors about Y/N, literally destroying her life and did a lot things behind our backs" He continued as the friends gasped while the younger got even angrier for being exposed, especially by his own friend.

He stood up from his seat and harshly threw the small couch away, shocking and frightening the whole shop. The little boy may seem all cute and innocent, but his other site is the whole opposite.

„You are saying this cause you got bullied too right?" Jungwon said, smirking as the older boy widened his eyes, gripping tighter on the newspaper, nearly destroying it as the five boys were more than shocked.

„Don't Jungwon" Jay's eyes darkened,his gaze could kill anyone. The tension between the two boys almost got out of control but luckily Jake stepped in, trying to stop the guys who were death glaring at each other.

„Guys, let's not" The puppy like boy sighed as Jungwon rolled his eyes and ran away, ignoring the shouts.

Jungwon knew that Jay was right, but didn't want to admit it. He wants to avoid the situation as much as possible, even though he knows it's no use. It was his own fault, only his fault and he didn't even know why he did it, especially to someone innocent.

The young boy was in pain, and to release the pain he gave it to someone else, hoping to feel better. Did he feel better? Yes, he did. He felt powerful and it made him forget about his own problems, however he didn't expect karma to hit that early.

Jungwon ran, not knowing where and not stopping. His heart beat was unsteady and he was heavily panting as his chest started to ache really bad, stopping him from running any further.

He felt stupid. Stupid for hurting other people and felt guilty. No matter how much he apologize, the past can't be changed and he only realized too late.

Stopping his tracks, Jungwon looked up to the gray sky as he felt the cold water drops hitting his skin.

„Amazing" He sarcastically mumbled as the rain got more intense. Running again and trying to find a shelter, a fail. All shelters were full and he was left in the rain. Once again.

Jungwon bitterly chuckled as the rain drops left red marks onto his soft skin, hurting him but he couldn't care less about that. Memories flood his mind, he tried to escape them, but failed, it was no use to fight against them as the rain got harder. He lost track of his reality and fell on the cold wet floor, alone and helpless. Once again.

„Isn't that...Jungwon?"

Jungwon?"