𝟑𝟕

(Thank you so much for everyone who is still reading this book and waiting for new updates! I am sorry for the long updates :/ Things aren't going well right now, that's why I am taking some rest

(Thank you so much for everyone who is still reading this book and waiting for new updates! I am sorry for the long updates :/ Things aren't going well right now, that's why I am taking some rest. Anyways let's get into the story :D ).

Everyone turned their heads to Soul who was looking very unsure while nervously playing with his fingers.

„What is it?" Jay asked, however nothing came out of the younger boy's mouth as he took a big  unsteady breath.

„We are being followed" He quickly said.

Silence filled the air while the car slowed down as it completely stopped. Who followed them and how did they know? Panicked expression were seen on their faces as they were more than lost.

Heeseung and Jay are the oldest as they felt they had to take care and protect everyone. Were they scared? Yes, maybe even more than some other members but they didn't show it and acted mature. After all, both of them felt responsible for the safety of the younger ones.

„Who would follow us?" Sunghoon asked while shaking his head in disappointment. No one knew who and why.

„We don't know, but they are very close. We have to be extra careful" Jongseob said.

Seemed like someone stalked them since they were in the airport and continued to follow them all the way. But giving up was no option for them. They had to save Jungwon no matter what.

„Wait, I think I have a plan!" Sunoo attracted attention as everyone was waiting for his announcement.

„This may be a bit difficult, but we can try it! We could switch the vehicles and I know it sounds difficult but a try won't hurt" He shared his simple plan. Some of the members were looking unsure while others agreed with his plan.

„Let's hope there is another van which is big enough for us" Sunoo added as they nodded.

„Doesn't sound too be bad..I mean anything for Jungwon, right?" Y/N said.

„Right!" Jay agreed.

                            {time skip}

„Only a few minutes more!" Jake announced as everyone cheered. How did they feel? Relieved but still very nervous because they knew someone was watching them.

„Hurry up" Heeseung whisper-shouted, afraid that the stalkers are close to them. Everyone hurriedly took their luggages and ran Ingo the Motel.

„Watch out!" Ni-Ki yelled as Sunoo turned around while looking like he saw a ghost. And boom! Both were on the ground as the older boy whined in pain.