𝟑𝟖

Both girls heard the door squeaking, meaning someone opened the door

Both girls heard the door squeaking, meaning someone opened the door. Y/N and Jihan were still hiding in the bathroom, tightly holding on the wood which they would use to protect themselves.

Footsteps were head, it seemed like the intruders were looking for something or someone. The girls tried to stay as quiet as possible.

„Where are they?" A deep voice asked in a quieter tone, meaning that it wasn't just one person. Oddly, the voice sounded familiar.

„I don't know...they should have been here" A higher voice replied. Y/N's heart skipped a beat because she was right, they were in danger.

„There's no way they got out of here. Maybe they are hiding" Again, the male with the deeper voice spoke as the other one nodded and they both quietly roamed around the room.

„What about the bathroom—it's locked!" The higher voice got louder, almost too loud as the other male stopped him with a light hit.

The girls were panicking, but tried to stay as quiet as possible and tried to calm down.

The intruders knew that it was game over for the girls as they both smiled at each other. But who were they and why did they want the girls so badly and no one else?

Y/N and Jihan were ready to beat up the unknown people while the doorknob kept moving, meaning they tried to open the door with all their might.

Then after a few tries, the door opened as the girls attacked without thinking twice.

„AH!" One of the men yelled in pain as the other one did too. Sadly their faces couldn't be seen because of the masks they were wearing.

With all their might, the girls pushed the unknown men away, resulting them to harshly fall on the ground as the exited the room and yelled for help.

                            {time skip}

The whole group was awake, waiting for the results. The younger members assured the girls while the older ones had a conversation with the police wo got involved.

„Aren't the most of you supposed to be in school? What are you even doing here? This place is dangerous and deserted, almost no one comes in here" One of the police officers said, eyeing the group of teens up and down.

But Heeseung, Jay, Jake and Sunghoon stood still, not knowing what to say as they didn't want to expose their plans.

„You can tell us anything. We are the police, we care for everyone and protect you" The other police officer said.

„As if" Sunghoon mumbled with a annoyed face expression, which was heard by the female officer as she glared at him while the boys held their laughter.

„Every single of you have to come with us" The male officer said as the boys widened their eyes, starting to panic.

Silence because no one dared to say anything, the air was thick as the boys knew they had to chance.

„We identified the two male" Another police officer joined the chat as everyone was care fully listening.

„Male A, 17 years old, Haruto Watanabe and Male B, 17 yrs old, Cho Minwoo who also goes by the nickname A-MIN" This one sentence shocked everyone who were listening as gasps were heard and surprised faces were seen. No one ever could have predicted something like that. Y/N's blood ran cold as she was the most shocked.

„I knew that A-Min guys was suspicious" Jay said to Heeseung who agreed to him.

„We have to take you guys with us as we are the police" One of the officers said.

„Yeah take me, my handsome face, my good body proportions or whatever" Sunghoon rolled his eyes while walking out and towards the police car.

„What's up with him" Jake shook his head as he followed his best friend.

{time skip}

„And you guys did all this instead of reporting this to the police?"

„His family is rich and it's known that the police does dirty tricks" Sunghoon's eyes never stopped glaring towards the police who was getting tired but felt sympathetic, because after all, he wasn't wrong.

Everything went real quick. Each person was asked, even the people who didn't know anything and just wanted to help. Y/N was the last person to be asked while the others were waiting for her outside the room.

„So I heard he's your boyfriend...you must be really upset about him, right?"

„That's right miss"

„We will make sure to bring him back safe" The police reassured Y/N with a genuine smile, however the poor girl could only faintly smile back as she was still distressed.

After the last person was interviewed and asked, everyone had to go back in the middle of the early morning. No one could sleep because everything went too fast and their shock was still visible on their face.

„I still can't believe it" Y/N said to Jihan who laid next to her. The girl decided to sleep over her best friend's house because she was too tired to explain things and knew that her brother Taehyun would be asking thousands of questions and tell their mom. Luckily, Jihan's parents were one a business trip.

„Same...but why Haruto? Does it mean that he acted the whole time?"

„I don't know...but seems like it"

The best friends continued to talk and talk, telling each other their disappointment and also huge shock.

But the main question is...

Will Jungwon really come back?

———————————————————————-

Well Jungwon isn't there yet but I am! It's been a long time  and all I can do is apologize. I had no motivation to do anything and I understand that people are mad at me. I am mad at myself too but things are hard right now and I wanted to focus more on myself so I could get better. Still thank you for everyone who is still reading :) I hope everyone is safe and healthy!
Also ENHYPEN is now over one year old and their debut anniversary is soon! Missing I-LAND hours😔
See you in the next chapter👋🏻