𝟑𝟓

„I can't believe you guys" Jay massaged his temples to control his anger as he sighed in defeat while Heeseung smiled and patted his friend's shoulder

„I can't believe you guys" Jay massaged his temples to control his anger as he sighed in defeat while Heeseung smiled and patted his friend's shoulder. Jay's credit card was used for buying ALL the plane tickets, inclusive Ni-Ki's friends Jongseob and Soul.

„Take care lil boys" Intak hugged his younger friends for a last time as Jiung and Theo did the same, smiling proudly at them.

„I still can't believe I said yes" Keeho shook his head in disappointment while the two boys grinned in satisfaction. The older members wished they could come and protect Jongseob and Soul,but sadly they had some secret work to do.

Everyone waited with their bags and suitcases while P1harmony already left the airport. Many mixed feelings could be seen at some members faces, such as excitement but also nervousness and fear. After all they only had themselves.

„Guys, it's time to go!" Heeseung announced as everyone nodded and made their way to the waiting lane. And it didn't take long as they were finally in the airplane and sat on their seats. Of course, they tried to sit as close as possible to each other, but it didn't work sadly.
Some had to sit besides strangers.

„Hello, I will be your seat mate for the flight, it's nice to meet you!" A young boy who looked like her age greeted cheerfully and he was indeed very handsome.

„Hi and nice to meet you too!" Y/N greeted back while giving off the same energy. She was glad to have a nice seat mate instead of a grumpy and mean one and also she luckily got the window seat, however they were still on a mission, which meant that they couldn't relax that easily.

                             {time skip}

Some hours passed and they were still on the airplane. Y/N found out that her seatmate A-Min had the same destination and they quickly became friends who understood each other really well. Right behind her, Ni-Ki, Jay and Sunoo were seated who suspiciously eyed the unknown boy.

„He is weird" Ni-Ki whispered to his best friends as they agreed. Sunoo felt like he had seen A-Min before, same with Jay. Something was weird and they didn't have a good feeling of  him.

On the other side the rest was seated. Heeseung sat besides Jongseob and Soul who kept trying to find more information, however it was really hard especially on the plane.

-

Jungwon was wandering truth the big mansion, trying to find something useful. He still didn't see anyone which was better for him but he also felt creeped out cause it was very  unusual. A bad feeling crept up to him as he decided to go back to the room, locking the doors.

„It has never been this quiet..." With each second passing, he felt more and more nervous. Feeling lost and not knowing what to do, Jungwon searched for paper and a pen and thought about making his own plan which h also unloved if saving his sister.

„Wait the Ipad!" He jumped up and took the the electronic  from the closet. There was still a little bit hope left. Jungwon decided to charge the Ipad again and kept waiting. After waiting for like 15 minutes, the logo appeared as he almost screeched in relievement.

„Now or never" His eyes were glued onto the IPad which was still charging. And finally the logo went away, however he was greeted with a password as he sighed in frustration. Curse words escaped from his mouth. Giving up? Was no option to him as he tried random numbers.

No succeed.

Jungwon felt irritated and lost. His only hope fell in matter of time, but he couldn't give up and was gonna find till the end. Suddenly something popped into his mind.

„Let's try this.." The boy wrote his older sister's birthday date. Finally, the electronic was unlocked as he felt his heart almost dropping.
He was very overwhelmed but didn't want to lose any time.

Everyone had to be done quickly, Jungwon didn't know where everyone was and when they would arrive. The first person who came into his mind was Jay as he luckily remembered his phone number and immediately called him, hoping he would accept the call.

„Jungwon!" Jay was in shock but stayed calm, so the younger boy wouldn't panic more.

„Jay, please help me out.." Jungwon sounded distressed as everything had to go fast.

Jay tried to reassure him, telling him everything was going to be okay and that they were on their way to safe him while the rest of the group sat in confusion. The boy ended up giving Jongseob the phone so he could track Jungwon.

„What's happening right now?" Y/N asked Sunghoon and Ni-Ki who had no clue. Jay stood besides Jongseob while Heeseung also helped with Soul. As the oldest of the groups, they felt like handling everything alone but the younger ones wanted to help too. They didn't tell anyone because it would be too chaotic.

Seconds tuned into minutes and they turned into hours. Jungwon already ended the call because he head footsteps and was afraid to get caught, however he left the iPad on, so they could track him. The two oldest were still awake with Jongseob and Soul while the others were sleeping.

Heeseung noticed that A-Min was still awake while suspiciously looking around.

„We have to keep an eye out for him" He whispered to Jay who nodded.