𝟓

The next morning came fast as Y/N exitedly got up, knowing that Yang Jungwon apologized to her

The next morning came fast as Y/N exitedly got up, knowing that Yang Jungwon apologized to her. Jihan went back home a few hours later, but both of them continued to talk over their phone and enjoyed every minutes together.
Is everything okay now? Will he stop? Everything actually just began and is heading to not a good way.

The young girl went down to eat and was greeted by her older brother who was already waiting for her as she was more than confused.

„I heard about yesterday" Taehyun said with a worried face expression, confusing his little sister more. Why is he so worried? Isn't it a good thing that her bully apologized?

„It's great isn't it?" Y/N grinned widely at her older brother who blankly looked at her, scaring her a bit as she gently hit his shoulder.

„What's up with you? Aren't you happy for me?" She folded her arms as Taehyun sighed.

Then he got up and grabbed banana milk to drink it, leaving Y/N still confused as she looked at him in disbelief.

„So,are you not happy for me?"

„Y/N, you know that the one and only Yang jungwon is known for not apologizing. I don't know what got into him but please be aware that he might be planning something and that you still should be careful"

„You overthink" The young girl rolled her eyes and made her way to the fridge as the blonde handsome guy sighed and looked at her with worried eyes. Was Taehyun right or really overthinking?

{time skip}

The three best friends arrived at the expensive school and as expected all eyes were at them. The uncomfortable feeling of being watched never left Y/N and she somehow felt more nervous than before but thanks to her friends who helped her.

„Why did he apologize though?" Jeongwoo asked, munching his apple. The young boy looked really cute, however the two girls found it disgusting because he spoke at the same time. That's why he received a light hit from Jihan but he shrugged it off.

„I heard Jay told him" Jihan said as the two other widened their eyes.

„Jay? You mean Park Jay, the intimidating Park Jay?" Y/N asked surprised while her friend nodded.

Jay? Why would he do that? Y/N had so many questions and it bothered because they were all unsolved. But she did noticed his weird behavior whenever they met. It looked like he was analyzing everyone's face to see their reactions and shrewd quite right. But why did he do that? Again a question that bothered her. However it's just a rumor and she doesn't know it it's real or not.

The clock rung which meant class began as the three of them ran as fast as they could. All three into different reactions. Y/N was about to go in when she was suddenly pulled back and dragged to an empty and dark classroom. The poor girl was scared to death and exactly knew who it was. Hoping that someone would save her was too late as Jungwon already looked the door and deeply looked into her eyes.

Y/N looked down, avoiding eye contact, meanwhile Jungwon slowly approached her. With every step he took forward, she stepped backwards till she hit the cold wall as she got anxious meeting his cold yet beautiful and warm sharp cat-like eyes.

„You really thought you could escape me after what you did huh?" The handsome male chuckled while Y/N wanted to beat his annoying yet ethereal handsome face.

He then hit the cold wall right beside her. Her eyes widened in shock and fear as she dropped on the floor. A laughter escaped the dimple boy's mouth as he crotched down to her, smirking like the devil he is to her.

„Don't ever think I will stop. This time I was forced to do it, got it?" He looked at her with serious eyes as she slowly nodded.

„Also I am not sorry at all. You will pay for yesterday" His evil smirk came back as he stood up and took Y/N by her wrist. The next move he made was unexpected as he used all of his energy and threw the poor girl against the tables and chairs. She whined because of the pain and held her belly tight, hoping that the pain would disappear but it didn't.

„Now, the whole school thinks I am joke and it's because of YOU!" He yelled bitterly as he was in the same pain as Y/N. His clenched his fist and walked towards the hurt girl.

Jungwon held her colar as tears streamed down her beautiful face. He suddenly widened his eyes and let go of the female as she fell again and whined in pain.

What was that move? Only Jungwon knew. Something caught him off guard as he rapidly shook his head and sighed.

Y/N noticed his absent and quickly took her last energy to kick his back. The dimple boy fell down and groaned in pain as the young girl opened the door and ran out. The pain was still present as she almost fainted, however there was someone who caught her at the last second.

„Y/N!" Haruto panicked as he held the young girl in bridal style while rushing to the clinic.

Then everything went black.