𝟐𝟔

The capsule slowly went higher as the teenagers admired the beautiful view while Jangmi sat in silence , thinking about something

„Kinda weird that they are so qui—"

„NOT AGAIN, NI-KI STOP" Jake groaned while chaotic laughters were heard.

„Nevermind" Y/N chuckled while Jungwon looked at her with loving eyes, a soft smile plastered on his handsome face.

The young girl was busy admiring the view as Jungwon took it as an perfect opportunity to take a selfie of her beautiful side profile while Jangmi was suspiciously quiet.

„Hey!" Y/N turned around after hearing a click, while the young boy grinned widely and took the picture as his wallpaper.

„Beautiful" He muttered. Only Jangmi heard it as she shook her head with crossed arms. The little kid never saw her cousin act like that, it was the first time seeing him like that.

Instead of talking, the three of them enjoyed the silence, because it gave them a good rest and was also a good finish. As they got higher, it got more windy and colder, which made them shiver.

„Are you cold?" Jungwon asked, being a boyfriend material.

„Yes, I am! So give me your jacket" Jangmi said as Jungwon playfully rolled his eyes and took his jacket off as he gave it to the little missy who wasn't even meant. She sure had a savage and annoying side which made Y/N laugh.

„I really enjoyed today" The girl said, looking at the view as some of her hair strands flew smoothly in the windy atmosphere.

„Me too" The boy agreed, slightly smiling.

The capsule slowly went down and they still had two rounds more left. Then the capsule stopped, meaning that the first group exited and that new people entered. A chilly atmosphere with comfortable silence while the teens couldn't be more happier being together.

What they didn't know was that Jangmi already planned something and was waiting for the perfect moment.

„I have a question Jungwon" Y/N said as the boy hummed in response. She was hesitant, but still asked.

„When did you and Haruto started to hate each other?" The question took Jungwon off guard as he choked on his own saliva and proceed to cough.

„Well" He coughed. „It was just natural, not sure" He cleared his throat as the girl nodded and went back to admiring the view. She was indeed curious, why they hated each other so much, without even knowing each other for too long. Little did she know it was because of her.

„Natural? That's stupid, I am pretty sure you guys have a reason" Jangmi scoffed. The little girl was smarter than other people who were the same age as her.

„That's none of your business little missy" Jungwon ruffled the little one's hair as she folded her arms, pouting.

And again silence filled the air while they slowly went higher and higher until they reached the top. Jungwon suggested to make selfies as the girls agreed. Some pictures were funny, some with filters but mostly normal ones where they just smiled, genuine smiles.

„Are you guys single?" Jangmi asked out of nowhere, surprising the two teens with the sudden unexpected question.

„Yes" They both said in unison as they made  eye contact, which lasted for a few seconds as they looked away. Jangmi was experiencing it all and tried to hide her smile while enjoying every single second.

„I see...do you guys like someone?" Jungwon didn't understand, why his little cousin was so curious and so talkative. He knew that she was planning something, it made him nervous.

„What's up with those sudden questions? Kid, you got school tomorrow" The boy said, slightly chuckling while pinching the cheeks from the smaller one who groaned and crossed her arms.

„THE LAST ROUND GUYS, LET'S ENJOY IT"
Ni-Ki yelled as someone from the same capsule played „The Truth Untold", which was probably Jake.

„Ni-Ki stop squishing my cheeks" Sunoo loudly groaned as giggles were heard. Indeed a mess, but it was worth it.

Then the capsule went down again and stopped, which meant  that the second group exited. And  also meant that it was their last ride. The little girl already planned everything and was more than ready.

„Have you guys ever liked someone?" She asked, taking both of the teens of guard as they they rapidly blinked at her question.

„Why do you ask so much Jangmi?" Y/N asked as the girl beside her shrugged it off.

Both Y/N and Jungwon were confused of Jangmi's suspicious behavior and knew that she thought about something, they just didn't know what she thought of. A slight smile appeared on her face as she was ready.

„You guys like each other, don't you?" She said as the teens choked and panicked at the same time. How did she know? Well it was very clear for her.

The two of them immediately turned red, still not saying anything because of the embarrassment. But after all, Jangmi wasn't wrong, but the teens didn't want to admit it as they were still trying to get comfortable with each other and wanted to take things slow.

„Now you guys are quiet, as expected" She laughed. For her it was pure comedy, especially because she knew that her cousin would deny it...

Did he really deny it?