𝟕

„What did you do again?" Jay asked, intensely eyeing the younger boy who rolled is eyes

The group of friends were chilling in Jake's big mansion and enjoyed their time, however Jay knew something happened between the two younger boys.

„Are you really taking his side—"

„He never would have do this without a reason. Remember that he can get kicked out of school Jungwon! What did you do this time?" The older boy got frustrated and ran his hand through his blonde hair while Jungwon kept quiet.

The other boys were busy playing games together, however one of them accidentally eavesdropped their conversation, when he only wanted to go to the toilet.

„What are they talking about?" He confusedly scratched his head, hiding behind a wall to know more of the so called ‚tea'.

But none of them said anything as silence filled the kitchen, but Sunoo didn't stop as his curiosity was stronger and he knew it wasn't a good thing to eavesdrop.

„Gosh, I need to know about this tea" Sunoo thought. In the next moment he felt a hand on his shoulder as he screamed in shock. Turned out it was just Jake who wanted to take some snacks from the kitchen as Sunoo calmed himself down. Of course it didn't go unnoticed as Jungwon and Jay looked at the direction where the two boys stood.

„Um, what's happening here?" Jake asked confused.

„Very good question" Sunoo answered.

Jay sighed as Jungwon stayed silence, not uttering a word. Jake shrugged it off as he took some snacks with him and left, however Sunoo stayed, a small smile was visible on his handsome face as the boys looked at him in confusion.

„So, what's the tea about?" He wiggled his eyebrows as the two other boys rolled their eyes.

Jay wanted it to keep it private and he didn't know that Sunoo had some things to spill too. All he knew was,that Jungwon had something with Y/N and her friend Haruto.

„I need to go" Jungwon ran out of the room before any of the older friends could stop him as the american boy sighed again, not believing that he just ran away.

„He can't keep running away from this situation" Jay shook his head in dissatisfaction as Sunoo eyed him with a small smile.

„This punk got some attitude, no wonder why that handsome tall boy revenged him" The bright and bubbly boy chuckled and left the kitchen, leaving Jay confused and in shock.
What did he mean by that? And why did he particularly used the word „punk"? Nothing came into his mind as he thought and thought.

„What if...what if I ask her in person?"

                            {time skip}

2 days already passed as Jay made his way to find the younger girl. He tried it one day before,but oddly she wasn't at school. Maybe she had her own reasons who knows, however Jay thought it had something to do with Jungwon and the younger one acted weird since the day in the kitchen, making everything harder for Jay.

It was lunch time. Jay excused himself from the friends groups group and started to search all himself. Passing different classrooms,still no sight of her as he ran his hand trough his hair in frustration. At least he looked handsome.

Suddenly he saw the female who was with Haruto, Jihan and Jeongwoo, making their way to the cafeteria as Jay ran as fast he could in front of them, stopping them as they all got surprised.

Since everyone was afraid of Jay, Haruto protectively made his way in front of his friends, glaring at the older boy.

„What do you want?" He asked as Jay rolled his eyes, folding his arms together. No lie, it startled Haruto but he did his best to hide it.

Then silence. The tension was high while students from all classes stopped by, curious over the situation.

„I need to have a small talk to miss Kang" He chuckled at Haruto as all eyes immediately laid on her. She hated it, it mad everything worse. But why in the world would Park Jay want to talk to her? Not to forget he is friends with Jungwon.

Her anxiety kicked in, she started to tremble as Jihan held her by her arm, worried about her best friend and Jeongwoo stepped in front Too besides his best friend Haruto, confusing Jay on why they are so protective. Yes, he may look intimidating but would never dare to hurt one.

At the same time Jungwon stepped into the game, even though he only wanted to search for Jay. Seemed like luck wasn't by his side and bad timing as he saw the situation.

„I am not gonna hurt her or sum, perhaps why would I? I have no reasons to hit someone innocent" Jay said as Jungwon froze in spot, hearing the words that kept replying in his head. He badly wanted to run away but couldn't as if he got possessed by a magic spell.

„I can't trust you" Jeongwoo said as Haruto nodded.

„And why not?" The older boy asked.

„You better ask Jungwon" Haruto pointed and death glared at the shorter boy in the back who was still frozen in his spot and only watched them bickering. Jay got surprised that he was there and in that time Jihan quickly ran away with Y/N while Jeongwoo and Haruto stood in front of Jay, so they could safely escape. What a strong friendship.

Whispers filled the hallway as Jungwon got back to his senses. And the trouble began.

 And the trouble began