𝟏

A new school day, nothing new for Kang Y/N or any students from the school named I-LAND

A new school day, nothing new for Kang Y/N or any students from the school named I-LAND. Being in one of the most famous school is sure really nerve wrecking and tiring,because of the school's pride and joy.

Only the best students or really rich students go to the popular school, but Y/N and her older brother were an exception,better said Y/N was since Taehyun is insanely smart,while the younger one is...average.

It's still a miracle that she passed the exams, tests and grades, even though she was clearly lacking in some of the school's subject.

The young girl hated school with a passion. Every single day was hell for her, she sometimes skipped school because of them. Luckily she has two best friends who support and protect her, but sadly they aren't in the same class as her. A big thanks to Park Jeongwoo and Han Jihyo, who goes by the name Jihan.

But who is them? That's a really good question!
The people who are meant,go by the group name ENHYPEN and consist of seven members.

The oldest ist Heeseung, he's a very humble and kind person and actually already graduated from the school, but sometimes can be seen with them in lunch. He was the best student in school and is basically the school's pride and joy, also very popular among the girls, not only for being the ace and good in everything, but because of his handsome looks too.

Then Park Jongseong, who goes by the name Jay. He is the goofy and loud one in the group, also the fashionista and one of the richest. He seems like a very intimidating person, which he probably is. Everyone is scared of him, since he gives everyone death glares and is always ready to fight, however the girls find it attractive. Just wait till they get beaten up by him.

Shim jaeyoon aka Jake,the football's team captain. He's such a sweetheart and everyone likes him, simple you can't hate him. His puppy like features make both girls and boys go crazy and his personality makes him even more attractive. Not only his good looks and athletic make him popular, he is also very rich and one of the smartest students in the school. Literally perfect and Y/N would be lying if she said he wasn't cute.

Next is Park Sunghoon the ice prince. He was born in December, so in winter and it perfectly fits him and his image, besides he's an ice skater too. His body proportions are insane and similar to Jay he seems very intimidating and gives everyone besides his friends his cold shoulder. The school's heartthrob, and everyday he rejects girls love confessions and they can be seen running away and crying, Sunghoon couldn't care less and that's why Y/N hates him.

Then there's Kim Sunoo, honestly Y/N's favorite besides Jake. A very sweet and funny boy, many girls love him for his looks and personality. Just like Jay loud and goofy, just much crazier since Jay is calmer than him, he speaks with everyone even with Y/N and is happiness as a person,no one can resist him. The young girl likes him a lot that's for sure.
Also he is the king of girlgroup dances and isn't scared of showing his true self, making Y/N admire him even more.

Penultimate, the member she hates the most with a big passion. Yang Jungwon, the leader of the pack, an Allrounder and surely handsome and cute, which doesn't fit his personality at all.Everyday he would pick on the poor girl, worst she can't do anything because he is too powerful, so she has to suffer everyday. Just like the other members, really popular among the girls and gets praised a lot for his looks, personality and being good in everything. Y/N never understood how people could like him, maybe because he was mean only to her, but why only to her? Who knows? Who knows.

Last but not least, Riki Nishimura aka Ni-Ki. He is the dance leader and just incredible good for his age, also very cute and tall for his age, the juniors favorite. Ni-Ki is the only foreigner in the group and like everyone,very popular and girls run after him, but he runs away for him since he is still akward with girls. Being best friends with Sunoo doesn't mean that he is as nice as him. The youngest boy seems to be calmer and only show his true self when being alone with his best friends. Y/N saw it with her own eyes and was shocked, because she could see the happiness and aliveness in him. He sure is a mystery.

On the other hand, Y/N is not popular at all and many think weird of her and don't like her at all. All thanks to Jungwon and some of his group members, who help him to bring the girl down. However, her brother is really popular and known for his unreal ethereal looks and being the smartest after Heeseung, he is also good friends with the 1 year older boy. Whenever people hear that both of them are siblings, they turn shocked and think of it as a joke.

„Y/N!!" A familiar voice yelled trough the hallway, turning the students attention to the poor girl, who tried to hide herself behind her locker. Her embarrassment was clearly visible on her cheeks,as she tried to fan herself which barely worked.

„How are your bruises?" The older girl worriedly asked. It was her best friend Jihan, who ran late to school, resulting that Y/N waited alone the whole time, because her other best friend Jeongwoo was late too.

„It's fine, don't worry Jihan" The young girl weakly smiled at her best friend. Of course, her best friend knew she wasn't fine at all and only could pity her.

After talking for a few minutes, the best friends headed into the opposite direction, because of their different classes.

Y/N almost run just to avoid someone or better said some people, but looked like luck wasn't with her.

„Walking fast won't do anything" He smirked, while the poor girl got anxious as her legs suddenly froze to the ground, unable to move.