𝟐𝟕

(Thank you so much for all the support guys<3 I really appreciate it :) Stay safe y'all! And I just found out that one of my readers is one of my mutuals on TikTok lol

(Thank you so much for all the support guys<3 I really appreciate it :) Stay safe y'all! And I just found out that one of my readers is one of my mutuals on TikTok lol. And Enhypen second win!!)

One word, silence. No one said anything as the cold wind hit their soft skin. A satisfied smile was plastered onto Jangmi's face, knowing that her plan worked out just as she imagined, but was it really like that?

Jungwon realized why she was quiet the whole time and scoffed quietly. Great, he was forced to confess and only because of his little savage cousin whom he loved with his whole heart.

Now or never.

„I-" The boy was cut off by his phone buzzing out of nowhere. A sigh escaped his mouth as he took his phone out and accepted the call.
He was more than confused, because the caller was his sister, who studied abroad.

„Hello-"

„Jungwon!" Again he was cut off, and this time by his sister. It surprised him, because she would have greeted him first and also because it sounded like she was in a rush.

„What happened?" He started to feel nervous by his older sister's behavior, which seemed odd.

„Grandma! Grandma is in hospital with a very bad condition" She continued as the boy immediately froze. His chest started to tighten  while his breathing was unsteady. Even when his sister yelled his name trough the phone, he didn't move.

„Jungwon, are you okay?!" Y/N started to get nervous as she gently shook him, but still no response.

Then he finally came back to his senses and tried to calm himself down.

„It's okay Jungwon. Don't worry, she's gonna survive, just breath" He said to himself.

His hands were shaking in fear of losing the most precious person in his life, the one who raised him and was there for him when his parents weren't. His precious grandma.

„I-I am sorry" He apologized as his sister sighed.

„There's nothing to apologize Jungwonie" She took a big breath before she continued. „But you have to come here"

„W-What?" Jungwon was completely taken aback and couldn't believe his own ears. Was this a dream? Better said a nightmare, a nightmare he wanted to wake up from. Y/N and Jangmi knew that something was wrong and stayed quiet, to give him some time, but were still worried.

The boy felt his blood turn cold. He was left speechless and couldn't believe the situation. Or maybe he didn't want to accept the situation.

„I am sorry Jungwon." His sister apologized even though she didn't do anything wrong. How badly Jungwon wanted to tell her that it wasn't any of her fault, but he couldn't.

„Your flight is tomorrow at 7 am, I already contacted the school" She continued, however her brother didn't respond. „I know it's very shocking and sudden, don't pressure yourself too much little brother. I love you" Still not hearing a respond, she sighed as she ended the call.

„Jungwon, what's wrong?" Jangmi asked, worried as she gently shook his arms.

The boy took a big breath and fake smiled.

„Nothing, just got some news" he lied.

„You can tell us Jungwon" Y/N looked directly into his mesmerizing eyes as he looked back, not breaking eye contact. Sudden realization hit him. He won't be able to see his love, or will he?

„It's okay if you don't want to tell us! Remember, we are always here for you, and are always gonna support you!" She smiled sweetly as his heart fluttered at the sweet words. Poor boy, he doesn't even know for how long he will be away.

„True" Jangmi agreed with a smile.

Jungwon thankfully smiled back, trying to push away the thoughts and wanted to enjoy the last moments on the ferries wheel. But time was too short as the last ride ended and the three of them had to exit while he mentally cursed himself.

„So so" Ni-Ki wiggled his eyebrows at the older one, who forced a faint smile.

„Got rejected?" Heeseung whispered, noticing the mood drop.

„No, it's nothing" Jungwon smiled at the brother like figure and shrugged it off as he removed Heeseung's arm from his shoulder.

„Today was fun, wasn't it?" Jay asked as everyone yelled in agreement. The atmosphere was amazing, filled with laughters and giggles, Jungwon didn't want to ruin the good mood and plastered a fake smile on.

„It's getting dark guys, let's head to home" Jihan said as everyone nodded.

They all created small groups, who had the same street. Jay, Jake and Sunghoon. Ni-Ki, Sunoo and Heeseung. Jihan with Jeongwoo as Y/N ,Haruto, Jungwon and Jangmi were left.

Both boys headed towards Y/N while the little girl scoffed, seeing her cousin leaving her alone.

„Y/N" They said in unison as she turned to the left side and then to the right side, not knowing what to do. The girl knew too well that the two boys wanted to take her home and that was the problem. She didn't know who to go with.

Haruto or Jungwon? Who did she choose?