𝟏𝟎

„I have something to tell you

„I have something to tell you..." Jungwon said, deeply looking into the girl's eyes as she gulped nervously. The young boy came closer and slowly leaned in while Y/N was completely taken a back and frozen in her spot.

...

„WAKE UP!" The young girl was immediately woke up after hearing her older brother yelling from outside as she quickly took a look at her alarm clock. Her eyes widened as she immediately got up and made herself ready to school, a loud sighted was heard from outside which belonged to Taehyun who tried to wake her for the pass 8 minutes.

„SORRY, HAD A NIGHTMARE"She apologized as a chuckle was heard from outside. Luckily it was just a dream, however Y/N still felt weird about the dream, whenever she thought about it a blushing was visible on her face.

„What kind of dream" She scoffed, taking her backpack and making her way downstairs to the kitchen as she was greeted by Taehyun who was already gone. A smirk was visible on his handsome face as she confusedly looked at him.

„That Haruto guy seems to like you a lot" With that he made his way out of the door while Y/N was shocked hearing it from her own brother as she blushed, not knowing what to say. Taehyun already left and luckily didn't see his younger sister being a blushing mess, her feelings were all mixed up and she felt completely lost. Why does she feel like that?

                          {time skip}

Arriving in school alles eyes were at her again, Y/N got even more attention after the incident and she hated it more than anything. The young poor girl just wanted to have a quiet and peaceful life, but Jungwon put her life upside down and doesn't even feel guilty about it. She was confused, why was he mean to her and only to her? Y/N never got in trouble or did something bad, why her out of all people? These questions never left her head and she desperately tried to find the answer.

She quietly walked to her locker, head was low and facing the ground as she accidentally bumped into someone's chest. Y/N looked up and shock was visible on her face. It was Yang Jungwon who blankly stared at her face, and somehow her face heated up seeing the young boy as she quickly passed him by, not even apologizing. And to everyone's surprise,the handsome boy didn't do anything,and just stared at her figure disappearing in the crowd of students while whispers filled the hallway.

„Jungwon, you good?" Ni-Ki appeared out of nowhere and hung his arm around his best friend who didn't utter a word. Confusingly the younger boy shook him a little bit as Jungwon sighed.

„What's the matter Wonie?" He asked again as the older one shook his head as another sight escaped his mouth.

„I feel guilty" These words had a big compact on Jungwon. Never he felt guilty, he only thought that people should feel guilty for him. He didn't know why he felt guilty either, his feelings were all mixed up and he felt completely lost.

„Why?" Ni-Ki asked while dragging him to an empty classroom,where no one can hear the teens conversation. Both took a seat, however Jungwon immediately let his head fall onto the table as a loud sound echoed. Ni-Ki tried hard not to laugh and stayed serious for his best friend.

„I don't know...I don't even know why Jay cares so much about this, but when he said that I changed, it hurted" Jungwon tried to hold his tears, he was knowing for not crying but the poor boy was an emotional mess and searched for advice. Of course, it's not an excuse for bullying someone innocent and its still Jungwon's fault.

The japanese boy understood what his best friend was talking about. He himself was surprised that Jay cared so much about the whole thing and thought it was kinda suspicious. Little did they know that only Jay was one of the people who knew how horrible Jungwon treated Y/N. He would witness it when both teens were alone and was shocked but also disappointed seeing Jungwon's action and how he turned out to be. They may be best friends, however Jungwon could kick anyone out, so he stayed silence, but couldn't take it anymore. Jay himself got bullied when he was younger and knew how the young girl feels.

„What was the reason" Ni-Ki asked.

„What do you mean?"

„Why don't you like her"

Jungwon was froze at the sudden question. He didn't know it either and out of all people he chose the most innocent one. That's when he realized why he felt guilty, it was because he hurt someone innocent. Jungwon's chest began to feel heavy, tears streaming down as Ni-Ki akwardly looked at him, not knowing how to comfort his best friend. Suddenly Jungwon stood up and cried into his best friend's chest as Ni-Ki stiffened at the sudden hug and hugged him back.

„Well, this is akward" He mumbled under his breath.