𝟑𝟎

(The Fever M/V was so cool!!)

No sound came out of the shocked boy. Not even a muscle moved as he stood there dumbfounded.

„Jungwon" The man called, clearly annoyed by the younger boy who still had to proceed the situation.

Finally, Jungwon moved a bit. He nervously gulped and blinked his eyes a few times, slowly coming back to reality as the man in front of him eyes him from head to toe.

„I must say, you grew up really handsome" The person outside the door complimented him. But it didn't sound a compliment, his voice was filled with annoyance and impatience.

Hearing the so called „compliment" surprised the boy. Never ever he thought he would get a compliment from the man in front of him.
Only in his sweetest dreams, Jungwon thought.

„I must say, you got some of my genes" Jungwon's dad chuckled while his soon looked at him full of hatred. Why was he there out of all sudden? Jungwon was more than confused.

A cough escaped his dad's mouth. „I hope you packed well, cause you will be away for awhile".

{time skip}

Jungwon was still stunned by the whole situation. Poor boy just wanted to rest and spend the time with his girlfriend but it seemed like fate had other plans with him.

Sitting in the backseat, he looked out of the car window and counted the trees, hoping that time would fly faster. One word that described the situation the best: confusion. What was going on and why? His uncle was supposed to pick Jangmi up and not his dad. Also, he was supposed to fly in a airplane and not drive in a car.

„What's going on?" He finally gathered all the courage to speak up as his das slowed the car down, scaring the boy.

„You finally asked" The older man chuckled.
„You will live with us for awhile cause of company businesses and  because your grandma is sick and we don't know if she will survive"

That was the last thing the poor boy wanted to hear. His worst nightmares became reality and he was scared to death. Was it the karma? Enough with karma, he already did the best he could. Or maybe it wasn't enough.

Slightly shaking, he felt his chest hurt while his breathing got unsteady. Just thinking about his grandma not survive was an absolute horror thought and living with his parents didn't make it any better.

But why does he hate his parents so much? Simple, his parents were never there for him and they cared more about money than their own kids. Mr. Yang was a very strict man and wasn't afraid to hurt his own children. Jungwon still remembers how his older sister protected him against their own father and the screams, screams of terror and pain.

„I also heard you caused trouble"

„W-What do you mean"

„We have watched you Jungwon. Just cause we own the school doesn't mean that you can act like a fool, it will ruin our reputation" The words that came out of his das shocked him even more. So they watched him the whole time? Means he wasn't as lonely as he thought.

„I-I apologize-" The boy was cut off by a loud banging noise.

„Apologizing won't do anything, the damage is already done. I have seen other companies talking bad about us, because of your lacking manners" Mr. Yang's voice became louder with each word he spat out, scaring the poor boy more and more.

„I am ashamed to have a son like you. Can't you be a little more like your sister?" Funny, Jungwon thought.

The man abused his own children, giving them a literal trauma and then left them alone when they needed him the most and his mom wasn't any better. In order to satisfy himself, he hurt other people and that lead him to forgetting his own pain.

„How the hell am I supposed to survive in this mess?!" The boy was internally screaming. The anger he had towards his own dad was bigger than anything else. Also, the whole situation seemed very suspicious to him, because all those things happened at once.

                            {time skip}

The girl woke up and stretched her arms and while yawning. Luckily, there was still one day left till school, so she had the chance to have a relaxed and long sleep. Noticing the difference notifications, she took her phone and looked at them.

„Jungwon will be away? Well as long as he comes back there is no problem..." She shrugged her shoulders. However, Y/N was still a bit sad, because she wanted to spend some time with her boyfriend but she had to accept it.

After using her phone, she went to the bathroom and did her daily routine as she went downstairs to eat and was greeted by Taehyun who are in silence.

His eyes shifted from the newspaper to his little sister.

„Care to explain now?"

Y/N nodded as she took a seat on the table and made herself comfortable.

„Honestly, I don't know how I fell for him, but he had a great character development and regrets his past"

„Lame" Taehyun yawned while Y/N rolled her eyes.

„Anyways, how I said he regrets the things he did and also had a character development. He really proved himself and tried to do the best out of it. Also, he's really sorry and embarrassed by his own actions and the most important is that he learned from them" She continued while her older brother looked at her, sceptical.

„Ugh, as long as you are happy and as long as he changed" He rolled his eyes while Y/N couldn't believe what she heard. Her brother finally accepted her boyfriend and it was faster than expected.

But will she stay happy?