𝟏𝟓

„Y/N you okay?" Haruto asked confused, waving his hand in front of the still thinking girl

„Y/N you okay?" Haruto asked confused, waving his hand in front of the still thinking girl. She was too lost in her own thoughts and didn't realize anything that happened in the current reality of her's

Haruto began to get worried and tried to shake her a little bit which worked as she gasped in embarrassment.

„Gosh, ruto, I am so sorry!" She hid her face with her hands in embarrassment while Haruto chuckled at her and ruffled her hair.

„Cute" He mumbled under his breath. Sadly Y/N didn't hear it as they began to walk again, talking about different topics. For strangers, both of them looked like a couple which they weren't of course, but deep in the inside they wish they were. After a few minutes, Haruto decided to go shopping because walking around all the time got boring as Y/N agreed and the best friends made their way to the mall.

Arriving at the mall, it was really fully, no surprise because it was such a good weather. Both of them had to squeeze themselves through the people and promised to stay close, not to go missing. After minutes of fighting their way trough, they were greeted by the colorful and modern mall. Everywhere shops with unique colors and people with all styles and different aesthetics, it was definitely cool to see different varieties of styles.

Walking to different shops, Y/N couldn't stop thinking about her feelings. Does she like Haruto? But then maybe Jungwon at the same time? She shook her head, trying to get rid of her thoughts.

„What's bothering you?" The taller boy asked while picking out shirts in different colors, but focusing at Y/N at the same time.

„Well...um I have a question, but it's a weird one" She said as Haruto chuckled and ruffled her hair. Whenever he did that, her heart skipped a beat and she started to blush. It was like he was playing with her feelings and teasing her. Haruto just smiled at her while the shorter one playfully rolled her eyes.

„Alright...so I have a friend—"

„Who"

„Shut up"

„Sorry" He scratched his nape and letting her speak again as she nervously played with her fingers, hoping that her best friend wouldn't notice her weird behavior.

„Yeah, so my friend likes two boys at the same time, what should she do?"

„Well sounds like a „you" problem"

„You are mit being helpful" Y/N rolled her eyes while shaking her head, Haruto on the other hand grinned and looks as handsome as ever.

„Even your smile is perfect" She thought to herself as she shrugged it off and searched for new shirts just like Haru.

{time skip}

Both of the teens bought lots of different things and were more than satisfied. With time passing, they went to the last shop, it was a shop with food and drink, a perfect place to release stress and talk comfortable. Everything seemed cozy and soft as they sat on one of the bouncy sofas and ordered food with drinks.

„Let's make a picture!" Haruto suggested as the girl agreed and they began to make. Lots of different one from being all cool to stupid and goofy ones. After that their oder arrived and they began to eat and drink in comfortable silence.

The door opened, but the teens couldn't care less about that and ignored it. Seven boys entered the cozy shop as the leader of them analyzed the whole room to find a seat as he found something he didn't like. He frowned seeing the best friends together, because they were alone and it seemed like a date. A little later Sunoo noticed where his best friends eyes were glued and smirked mischievously.

„Oh, hey Y/N and Haruto!" He loudly greeted, surprising his own friends group. Both of them turned around and were surprised too as they awkwardly waved back, making Sunoo grin widely.

„You didn't have to" Jungwon whispered to Sunoo. He was clearly embarrassed by his friend who only grinned innocently.

On the other hand, Y/N and Haruto were shocked to not only one, but the whole friends group. They tried to ignore them as much as possible,but the seven boys sat on the big couch right beside them and were as loud as ever. Strangers gave them weird stares,that the boys ignored cause they couldn't care less about that. However, Jungwon kept glancing over to Y/N who completely forgot about his existence and laughed together with Haruto.

„That should be me..." He mumbled, crossing his arms and slightly pouting. As a result, Jay patted the younger one's hair, he has never seen Jungwon jealous cause he always gets what he wants.

„This time it seems to look different for you Jungwonie" Jake smirked and knew exactly what he did. The younger boy gave him a death glare as the friends group laughed, but the laugh got louder and louder, because they tried to make Y/N notice that they were still there.

Luck didn't see to be at their side as the two teens stood up and quickly left the shop, leaving Jungwon dumbfounded.

„You really messed up Yang Jungwon" Heeseung patted his shoulder, trying to hide his laughter. The five boys didn't really seem to care about the bullying, only Jay did and he was the only one who witnessed it one time, a thing that he will never forget.

It's been awhile, however the scenario wouldn't get off his head and kept replaying. Why was he so sensitive about the topic? Cause Jay got bullied and exactly knew how it felt. The pain, the fears, the hardships, he had to go trough all that alone and no one knows till this day. Also knowing, how Jungwon bullied her behind everyone's back shocked him. He had never seen him being so violent to someone, the dissatisfaction was big just as the disappointment.

„They are leaving, aren't you gonna go after her?" Sunghoon wiggled his eyebrows while Jungwon rolled his eyes.

„I am being honest, he doesn't deserve her"